Chapter 2

"You have to go to school khloe, wake up!".

Mrs Willa says, but khloe clings to her bed like a gum.

" I don't want to go to any of those retarded schools mum!". She murmurs in her sleep as her mother tries dragging her out.

"West Chester high is not retarded!, your grandmother used to go there, I went there and now it's your turn ". She says finally dragging her out of the bed and now she's pulling on the carpet.

" you'll let me inherit your school but I can't inherit your car!?, no fucking way". She whines.

"Language young lady". Mrs Willa yells and she rolls her eyes.

Khloe finally getting to her feet and crossing her arms over her chest, frowning.

" There is no way I'm going to some stupid high school".

She says, attitude laced in her voice and action.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Her bag pack strapped around her back, legs crossed, looking outside the window of the school building.

"Thank you so much for choosing West Chester".

The principal smiles ear to ear, looking at her mother and then khloe.

" Well thank you for having us, I'm sure khloe will be an acceptable student, isn't that right khloe?". She says turning to look at khloe whose still staring out the window.

"Yea, whatever". She says not really paying attention to whatever is going on.

The principal raising her brows in surprise at her attitude, but shakes it off adding a fake smile.

" Anyways, here is your students slip, the school map and . . . the keys to your locker". The principal says handing khloe , a card, a folded map sheet and a set of keys.

"Have a nice day young Chester". She smiles, khloe snickers.

" Thanks". She says not giving the principal any eye contact, just standing up to her feet and walking towards the doors out.

Mrs Willa giving an apologetic expression for khloe's attitude, later standing up and following behind her.

"Listen to me young lady". She snaps immediately their out of the room, making khloe stop to a halt , facing her daughter and giving her the face.

'The warning face'

Khloe simply folds her arms staring back at her.

" Don't mess this up, Try not to get into trouble and please behave, and whatever happened back there". She says, her head nodging towards the principal's office.

"Shouldn't repeat itself, am I understood?". She asks with a hand pointed at khloe.

" yeah, sure". Khloe says keeping a straight face and gripping unto her bag pack.

"Good girl". He mum says, caressing her hair and placing a kiss on her forehead.

" See you later then, don't be late". She says walking off finally, staring back to give her a wave and khloe just waves a little.

As soon as her mum's out the doors, she scoffs, heading towards the hallways and cleaning her forehead with an irritated expression.

"Lord, kill me now". She mutters.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Getting into the classroom no one really notices, there's so much noise and throwing of paper and different stuff.