Chapter 3

Once the bell goes, everyone's out of the classes, all headed for the cafeteria.

Khloe getting to her new locker, opening it, seeing as it's empty, she takes off her bag pack, quickly searching inside for her map before throwing it in and locking it with her keys.

Opening it up and trying g to study the map of the school, looking for the gardens, she finds herself in front of the entrance door and strolls out, following the map wherever it leads her.

And soon enough, she's at the gardens, right at the back of the school. Taking out the beautiful flowers and guess with all the trees at the middle.

Moving backwards to get a better view, she bumps into a hard surface.

Whipping her whole body around at once, meeting Jakes eyes, a smirk plastered on his face, and at that moment she blushes, taking a step back, realising how close they were.

"Glad you could make it".

He says with a smile, reaching out to her, and she hesitates before taking it.

Holding her hand, she probably bursting butterflies her stomach.

" is there a reason why I'm here?". She asks turning to face Jake once they stop in front of a tree.

"Actually yes, but it's a surprise". He says smiling.

" We hardly know each other and your already surprising me?".

She asks still smiling, very amused.

"Hey, it's never too late to make a new friend, is it?".

He says taking her and once again and leading her deeper into the gardens .

" Where are we going?, were pretty far from school".

Khloe asks, probably freaking out, but then he stops in front of a wood house.

"Welcome". He says, letting go of her hand and placing both hands on his hips in a fist with a huge grin.

Her eyes probably coming out of her head.

" What the fuck?". She exclaims in awe.

"You're right, what the fuck". He says nodding.

" Welcome to the wood house". He exclaims.

"You're now the newest member". He says smiling and heading towards the door.

It was apparently a house made of logs of wood, total saga theme. And it was just at the middle of he garden.

Getting inside the wood house, there's a lot of noise being heard and suddenly khloe feels heads turning their way.

Jake's hand at the small of her back, pushing her a little bit forward.

" Hey guys, meet khloe". Jake says once everyone's looking.

"I don't like her". A voice says all of a sudden from one of them.

It was linzy, a goth chick,that cares about, well nothing at all, and is very blunt at times.

They were a lot, but not so much, about 6 or 7 of them.

There's four boys and three girls, including linzy.

The boys have little glitters of excitement in their eyes, while girls just stare lamely.

Immediately one of the boys are in front of her, with a wide smile and a hand out.

" Hey, I'm ken". The brown head boy says.

"Simon".

" Carey".

"Caleb".

The names flying around the room, from the other boys.

Caleb was a little light dark head, he had multiple ear piercings, a lot more than anyone in the room.

Carey looked innocent, he was blonde, but had only one ear piercing, Simon had a lot of piercing as well as Caleb.

But one standing in front of her, ken, doesn't have any.

She gives them a bright smile, before glancing over at the girls, who were just texting away on their cells.

" Come on guys, be nice". Jake says with a 'be nice' expression.

"Jasmine".

" Audrey".

Their names come flying out their mouth, without even glancing at khloe, but the one that said something earlier didn't speak.

Gesturing towards linzy with one hand.

"And. . ., that's linzy. . my girlfriend". He finishes, sounding a little bit awkwardly.

And once, just once, khloe can feel her heart cracking into two.

But whatever.

Ken drags khloe to a seat. " you should tell us about yourself".

He sits next to her smiling like an idiot and khloe gives one back in return, turning to see that the three other boys have her attention.

"Well, where do I start?". She asks and he replies almost immediately.

" How about your number and addres". He smiles and khloe laughs, Jake at a corner of the room, looking a bit uncomfortable.

Khloe still laughing, directing her fingers from Ken to make.

"You two related?, You're both funny".

" I'm funny too!". The blonde one, Carey blurts out defensively, leaning up, but then falling over in his sudden rush.

Khloe laughing "I'm sure you are".

Audrey, one of the girls, Audrey, scoffs standing up and walking into another room.

" well, I'm from England, and we just moved in a couple weeks ago". She explains.

"Does anyone mind me asking why she here?". Linzy's voice is clearly head and the place goes dead silent.

Khloe just sits and stares for a while, while Audrey comes back into her room, with a bowl of pop corn and a bottle of coke, munching on them.

" linzy just be nice". Jake says after a long while, but then linzy stands up and leaves the wood house.

"I'm not meant to be here am I?". Khloe asks, noticing the sudden tension.

" Don't worry". Simon says "she'll come around".

He adds.

After a long while, the place gets all pumped up again with laughter and fun and they all get to know each other, at once making khloe feel at home.

Once the bell rings, everyone says goodbye and head back to classes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This is the end.....

This is the end......

Lolz.

Note the Oprah exaggeration .

Anyways I'm just kidding

Please love, vote and comment.

xxbree