Chapter 6

I adore this song, it kind of relates to this story in a way

Mrs Willa kneeling down in front of khloes open dresser, searching and throwing shirts after shirts behind her, creating a pile.

"Here, try this one". She says handing khloe a piece of clothing.
"No way , no". She says dropping the cloth to the ground.

"Why not?, it would look so cute on you!". She encourages.

But the truth was that the outfit was just too damn revealing and she hated revealing.

"Please, pretty, pretty please, with a raspberry and cherry on top, I always wanted to wear all these kind of clothes when I was your age, but we couldn't afford it, but now we can, and I really want you to wear them".

She whines making her sound like a teenager herself, khloe just rolls her eyes.

"Fine!".

After a few minutes of dressing, she goes to the mirror and her mouth is literally hitting the floor.
She stands tall, with a dark make up surrounding her eyes and a tight choker round her neck. She's intimidating and exciting and yet somehow she was loving it.
This khloe looked like the kind to disobey her parents and get into trouble, which she does on normal basis, a beautiful disaster, she'd say.

"Bravo mum, never knew you had it in you". She says turning to her mother instantly getting blind by a flash of light.

"Stand still". She says to khloe adjusting the camera. "Mum, you know I hate pictures!". She exclaims.

"But you're hot, have you seen yourself, I promise you that boy of yours will be all over you". She says, clicking once, twice, three times. . . .four.

"That's enough!". But their both interrupted by the door bell.

A shocked look creeping unto khloe's face, more like the look she had when she saw her 6th grade year book picture.
"Oh no, he's early!, I'm not ready!". She says pacing around the room looking for nothing in particular. Feeling a hand grasp her own, she comes facing her mum.

"Honey, relax". She smiles "your beautiful". She adds and couldn't hide the proud look on her face. "If he doesn't see that, then no one else would".

" I just dont-, wanna make a fool of myself". She says.

"No one can make a fool out of khloe Willa, the last time I remembered, we make a fool out of them, I trained you better than that baby". And with that their interrupted once more by the bell and in an instant, khloe finds herself being shoved out of her room, facing the stairs.
Trying to walk down the stairs without tripping on her heels, she finally makes it to the front door, taking a quick breath and twisting the handle open.

And as if taken aback, Jake pulls his gaze from whatever he was looking at to meet hers.
And he's lost for words. . . .

He hasn't blinked yet, still staring at her up and down before landing on her face, finally able to say. . .well stutter. . .

"Um- kh- uh, you look, incredibly gorgeous". He breathes, a smile creeping up to his lips finally. That smile.

Well apperantly he was breathless. Typical, seemed like her mum did know what she was doing, points to mum.

The maroon laced crop top and, the tight leather black high waisted trouser, the sexy laced black maroon heels, the choker, her hair styled into an effortless bun.
Which made it all add up to.