Chapter 4

It's almost last period, and thats when a certain bad boy decides to show up at school.

Riding in his back SUV, having deisel his best friend in passenger seat, and three other sitting in the back seat.

Levi, Dean and Cameron

All taking about the party the night before and how everything got put of hand.

But then again deisel is almost loosing his head once he hears that Evan had gone to bed with Brooke.
She seemed to be the biggest Evan Reece stalker the school has ever seen.

"So did you tell her off good?". Deisel asks shifting his gaze from his phone to Evan.

He has his hands tightened around the wheels.

" well, I told her it was a mistake...only to find out she was a virgin".

"A what!?". Deisel exclaims.

" whose a virgin?". Dean asks all of a sudden stunned, getting everyone's attention on the topic.

"Brooke". Deisel says, still not believing it.

" well, that's what she said". Evan says, hands still on the wheels, he has a worried expression on his face, but eyes never leaving the road.

"There's no way Brooke Anderson is a virgin or was a virgin". Deisel says finding it all too good to be true.

" well, she is...well was". Evan says, showing no emotion at all this time.

Driving Into the schools parking lot, he turns off the engine and everyone's out at once.

Deisel waiting as Evan turns around, all walking side by side.

"Dude you scored a virgin!". Cameron exclaims with hands up for a high five, but they all just give him a look that says 'seriously?'.

Heading into the schools entrance, everyone giving way for them as soon as they come in sight .

Evan at the lead with deisel by his side, and Dean at his other side.

Cameron at deisel's side and Levi at Dean's side.

All with serious straight faces. They looked so hot, they'd put the oven to shame.

Passing by most of the girls as they all swoon and holler at me hem with 'Hey guys', 'Hi Evan', 'xup cam', 'looking good', 'They are so hot'.

Some of the other girls trying to hide a whisper.
At that moment khloes' by her locker taking out some of her stuff for the last periods, they all pass by her locker in a flash.

She doesn't notice them at first, but with everyone so quiet with, whispers and murmur all of a sudden, something had to be up.

Taking g a quick glance behind her, spotting the backs of 5 tall, handsome built boys, well at least from the back.

Who knows what's going on at the front, she thought.

The scent of their perfumes finally hitting her nose and she feels like flying to heaven and back.

The bell finally rings, getting everyone out of their trances as the 5 boys disappear into the hallways.

Soon enough after history classes which was the last, khloe makes her way for the girls bathroom, it is instantly pulled away by someone with sharp edges.

Slamming her full length into the wall in the dark corner, Linzy's eyes are blood shot.
Khloe trying to ease the pain exploding from behind her.