The End

The End

So you probably expected an epilogue or something but I am terrible at writing epilogues and I've also never written one before so that shall be the end of Emily's stort.

But I just wanted to thank you all for the continuous support even though this story was so cheesy and terribly written. First story finished!

To thank you all, comment your fave chapter or scene and tell me why! You just might get a dedication for that chapter or even this one!! There are still a bunch of chapters left without dedications! <33

Also there is now a trailer for this story that @xDream1Dx made for me, it's so perf<33 check it out on the first chapter of Girl Behind the Mic or go to my page or copy this link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYk1ghjfVI0&feature=youtu.be

Well as of April 2014, I have completely rewritten the whole story making minor and major changes. Those changes however do not affect the plot in anyway, only minor details like for example, Emily having glasses and getting contacts.

But feel free to relive Emily's experience!

And if you're reading this checkout my story 'Little Miss Sarcastic' because I give out a dedication to people who vote and comment! Also take a look at my new short story 'He is, She is' it's more of a different story in contrast to my teen fiction stories going on in my works but try it out cause you might just like it (; !Hope you enjoyed this book and my future ones to come, there will be no epilogue, spin-off, or sequel BUT Emily along with some of the students in drama class who helped during the production of the musical may make an appearance in one of my future stores. If they do make an appearance, I'll write that at the bottom!

Thank you soooooo much for the support! I love you guys<33

-purple_princess143