B e f o r e

Thanks to Reader_tweety and troublemaker315 for lovely lines about the story and characters!

Copyrights

Dear whoever is reading this,

Do not try to copy my work if you don't want to sleep with Freddy from 'nightmare on the elm street' hunting you every night.

I will literally track you down and drip your fingers in hot gooey stinky liquid and make you sniff or eat it.

Okay I know this is not professional, but yeah
! DON'T COPY !

Now continue, if you've no intention of doing so, :)

Warning

This book will contain sensitive topics like drug abuse, depression, self harm and some mature scenes which I won't advice less than 13 to read.

Otherwise, this is going to be a book in which your heart will be fixed by letters of a guy.

Dedication

This story is dedicated to all the girls out there, who faces shits of society every single day but drags on themselves to go on.

Life is hard, a bitch.

But it goes on.

It becomes simple and it will become simple if you find your anchor. There is someone, somewhere waiting for you.

And of course... Dedicated to the guy who left me as soon as he found out that I'm broken, beyond repair.

Thanks for making me dream of this story,

Vote/comment/share if you like this book and drop your suggestions, I'm always open for new ideas .

Started on - 18/05/2016

Ended on - 12/08/2016

♥!Happy reading!♥