c h a p t e r - 10

You're dripping like a saturated sunlight
You're spilling like an overflowing sink
You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink
-Colors ( Halsey )

P.s- Tyler Posey in this video though 😍 💘

*  *  *

6 months later

"I want to break up with you." His words pierced her heart like a painful dart.

Justin was the same. Blue eyes, brown hair, carefree personality. She wondered what changed between them.

"Why?" She asked him, with tear filled eyes and broken heart.

He chuckled humorlessly and turned to her. Yes, there was a difference. His eyes, they were blue but lacking the love they held for her once. She gasped at the coldness portrayed in them.

"I'm tired of you, your tears, your sadness. Your presence is suffocating me. Your depression is making me depressed." He ran a frustrated hand through his hairs.

She had nothing left to say, her lungs were too tied up to argue with him. She wanted to say, she can't put on fake smile. She can't be a poetry, a beautiful one. Because depression can't be poetic. She wanted to tell him, how much she is trying and have improved 'cause of him.

"Don't go." Her hands tugged on the hem of his T-shirt, begging him to stay.

He didn't stop. Teary eyes, breathless lungs, and a broken heart; made her realise why people are named after storm. Just like a storm, they too knock your life and rattle everything up and then leave you fúcked up in the most beautiful way.

She was drowning. In the pool of endless black. Blackness which sucks every ounce of hope from a human being and leaves a hole in the heart.

Gasping for air, she tried to resurface. Black walls, black air, black webs; there was no escape. Wearing black too, she was waiting for her funeral.

She tried to scream, but her voice was caught up in her throat. She tried to breathe but her lungs seem poisoned by his last kiss. She was burning, like a raw piece of wood in desert. She was falling just like a star, breaking apart like a meteorite. Waiting to hit ground zero, she let herself drown in black. But then, a voice called her...

- - -

"Baby, come back to me." A voice whispered on her lips, sending waves of tingles down her body.

She was shivering, trying to fight off darkness. To grasp onto his voice and be guided back to him.

"C'mon it's just a nightmare Sierra, open your eyes." He probed her.

She opened her eyes and everything was blue.

His eyes were depths of pool of blue, just like the stretch of blue ocean shining brightly on a sunny day. Just like the clear blue sky, his eyes were offering warmth daring her to fly high and soar like a little birdie.