Different me

It's a bright sunny day...and I'm going to school...I just love my school...it's a place where I can be free...can be happy...and can forget the nights...

Oh...forgot to introduce myself...! Hey I'm jennifer...friends and mom call me jenny...! just love this name...I'm a very bubly girl and fun loving also...! I just love days...bright days...But nights...!!! a different side of my life...!!!

Leave it...I'm now in school and its gonna break about just 2 minutes later...after my school I go to home..mom prepared delicious pizza for me....I was eating it and talking to mom...

-Howz it dear?? you liked it??
-Yes mom...I just loved it...!
-Well I'll make it for you again..!
-Mom,can I ask you a question??
-Yes dear...tell me what do you want to know..!
-Who I am mom? I'm your daughter right?
-What kind of question is this jenny..!! what are you saying...! what do you wanna say??
-Uh nothing mom...just kidding...! hahahah....

I don't wanna tell her anything...I think all that I had in my dream was just a dream...but it's getting dark...the night has come...I started frightening...!!!

And again the same thing...the same dream....the same lady...the dark lady...and the same lines...
Come...come with me dear...I'm your mother...come with me...come...come...!!!!!

........................................................................

Hope you guyz liking it...!

READ,COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ