The dark lady and the incident

Today is Sunday....mom dad and I am going for shopping today...we brought many many many things....I just love sundays....only in this day we 3 are together all day...we have lots of fun...!! after shopping we had lunch in the shopping mall cafeteria...!!

While returning home a terrible incident happened with me...! A mad woman just started pulling me towards her in the road....she was continuously saying that I'm her daughter....she will take me with her...mom,dad and the shopkeepers of the road also pulling me to save me from the lady...!!! I was frightening and sweating,crying loudly...!!!

The most shocking thing was the mad woman was looking just like the lady...the black lady....the lady whom I see every night in my dream...the lady who calls me every night....I can never see her face in my dream....even I cant see her now..her dirty hair is covering her face....!!!!

I was so shocked and suddenly fainted...when I open my eyes I was in my house....I regained my sense and mom dad was sitting in front of me...I quickly embraced mom and started crying....!!

-Hey dear....its okay...nothing to worry..you're home now sweetheart....!!
-Mom,dad I need to tell you guyz something...
-what dear??
-I...I know that mad woman...!
-What are you saying...! how did you know that woman??
-I...I have a dream...every night....the same dream...that woman comes to my dream every night....every night she calls me mom..!! she alwasy say that she is my mother...I'm her daughter...!!!! how...how can I....how....
-Shhhh...!!! its okay....its okay....you're just in trauma baby...nothing else...there is nothing like this...its just your illusion....!
-No...no dad...I'm telling the truth....every night I see her...!!!
-Okay...okay...we will talk about this later...now you eat something and go to sleep...! come on...!

I was so frightened that I told them everything...today i'm sleeping with mom and dad...but I'm still frightening....! after sometime when I fell asleep I don't know...!!

-Hey dear...how are you?? you're coming with me right??
-You...!! again...what do you want? why you come into my dream every night?
-You're my daughter honey...! why shouldn't I come? I'll take you with me...come dear....come on..!!
-No...no I'm not your daughter...I'm not coming with you...you just go away...!!!
-Hahahahhaah....! silly girl...you have to come with me baby....come...come with me..!
-No...no stop....leave me...please leave me...stop....no...!!!!!!

........................................................................

Any gueses???? what's going on???

HOPE YOU GUYZ LOVING IT....PLZ LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION...
READ,COMMENT AND VOTE :)