Things go worst....!!!

-What rubbish is this,jenny...!? what are you trying to do?
-What have I done dad? why are you shouting at me?
-You're asking what you have done? you ry don't know??
-I really don't know that...what is it??
-You have always told us about a lady right?
-Yeah right...so??
-Then why don't you tell the doctor about her?? come on tell me why?
-What??!!
-What are you trying to do jenny...? is this a joke?
-No dad....no...I really don't know what happened there...! suddenly I felt like I was possessed...and then I don't know what happened....!
-Oh shut up jenny...stop this nonsense...!
-But dad....

I was shocked....really shocked...what have I done..!! why didn't I told the doctor about her..! why..! what am I doing..!

-Because you're my daughter...!(sudden whisper in my ear)

Nowadays I feel very weak...I always remain sick....always have fever...! This time mom become very anxious...

Mom tried to contact saint,shaman and all that..! She really wants to protect me....many people came to meet me...to see me...they all asked me about that lady and I don't know why each time I lied to them...I didn't tell them about the lady....every time I lied to them and the lady laughed behind me...!!

One day a great saint came to our house...! As soon as he saw me,he started saying about the lady...I was shocked...and the lady seems angry...seems restless...seems exhausted....!!!

He took me to a room...he was muttering something beside my ear...suddenly I felt a push...and then I was not in me...the saint called mom...

Everyone is in the room...and I was lying on the bed...but not in me...I was someone else...!!!

The saint said to mom the dark lady possessed me...she enters in me....and now she is going to tell everything...!! why she was behind me....why...!!

........................................................................

Any guesses guyz???

HOPE YOU GUYZ LOVING IT...GIVE YOUR OPINION WHAT YOU GUYZ THINKING?
DONT FORGET TO VOTE ;)