Author's Note

Hello Hello Hello my sweet cute readers...! I'm back...but not with your expectations....really sorry for that...

I have finished the book with the previous chapter....Actually I wanted to keep the ending as a cliffhanger to you guyz...just wanted to keep the ending a suspense...!

But after I have published the last chapter I have faced a lot of question...Many of my readers have asked for a update...! So let me clearify this to you guyz....

First, if you read the description...you will find that I just kept it simple and questioned you guyz...I have questioned can you guyz answer who is jennifer....! So I have tried to keep pace with the description and tried to define that...! You have to think what could happen next...you have to answer...you can imagine as per your wish...!

Second, actually I have planned the book like this...especially the ending...I don't even think what will happen next...so if I try to strech it,it might be get boring to you guyz as I have no plan for next..!

Many of you (not everyone) didn't understand or get that the story is completed...actually I have write it in the last chapter...at the end...

So I thought I should clearify this thing to you guyz...I'm so sorry that I can't fullfill your demand....but its my personal perception that if I strech the story it will be boring...again so sorry...!

Even if its my 1st completed story...you guyz made it successfull as per my target....really I didn't expect that much...I know there is a lot of mistake in the story...But you guyz ignored it and supported my story...! I feel really blessed and honored...!

Its your kindness that you liked the story.....you think about the story....!! I really appreciate it...So I am thanking you guyz from the bottom of my heart...! But But But....

I'm really happy that you guyz demand an update...it proves that you think about the story..you really feel the story....it makes me feel great...

Thank you so much to all of my readers and followers...but I have a request to all of you...if you like the story then plz share it to your frnds and followers....it will help me a lot...!

My silent readers plz speak up...plz don't be silent...let me know your valuable opinion and plz vote it...

My cupcake followers plz do read my story and support me...if you guyz don't support me then how can I expect from others..! (not for everyone)

At last I just wanna say thank you so much for your support so far...plz keep me in your prayers....keep reading and supporting me in this way...!! :)  plz plz let me know what you guyz are thinking...!!! :)

LOVE YOU GUYZ :* <3