Who Am I???

-Please sir...please do something...!!!
-Calm down...please calm down...this is not the time to do panic...!
-What should I do sir?? she will take my daughter from me...!! (crying)
-I can't beat her with my powers....she is more powerfull than me...!
-What are you saying sir...! you are my last hope...what will we do now?
-We have to use our brain,our wisdom instead of powers....!!! we cant beat her with powers..!
-I cant understand what are you saying..!!!
-Just listen to me carefully...

The saint told mom something...and after sometime they came out...mom was crying...!!! The saint started talking to the dark lady...

-Why are you here now?? where were you when she was a little baby??? you suddenly remember her??
-Uh...shut up you brat...! I was always with her in her dreams....I was always protecting her...!
-You are lying...actually you are slefish...suddenly you thought you would take her...really..!?? come on tell me what you're gonna do with her...! you're gonna use her right?
-No...i'll not use her...you don't know anything...I was rising my powers...!! and now I have enough powers to take her with me...! And now no one can stop me...hahahhahahaa...!!!!!!
-You're lying..
-Ugh....shut up...just shut up...!
-Aaaahhhh...!

A chair just hit the saint suddenly and he fell down..!

-Please...please stop this....I beg off you..! please don't take her..please..
-Look you silly woman..I don't wanna harm you...but if you create problem in my way I have to kill you..!
-How can you tell her your daughter..!? what did you do for her? you just scared her since her childhood...!! it was me...who gave her birth...who raised her...
-Shut up...stop this rubbish..!!
-No...you have to listen to me...I was the one who passed nights without sleeping for her...I have always taken care of her...!! what did you do for her that you're claiming your rights????
-What do you think? I don't love my daughter?? what do you know???

When she was at 3....she started walking on the high way....a truck was coming towards her...I stopped the truck and save her...and you? you were shopping...!!!

When she was 5...she was sick...very much sick...you thought that it was normal cold fever...but actually she had Pneumonia....I saved her....I have always save her from the bad people outside this house...but you guyz left her alone...!!!

Now you tell me who is her real mother? who loves her more?

Mom was blank..she couldn't say anything....

The saint woke up...and said to the lady..!
-Okay..I assume you also taken care of her...but this is her life...let her take the decision with whom she wants to stay...! This will be proper justice....leave her...

The dark lady left me...I was back in normal...the saint told me

-Hey baby...you know what...
-I know...I have heard everything...I just cant speak...!
-Now you decide dear...with whom you want to stay??

I was blank...couldn't think anything....what should I do? The dark lady is my real mother...I was in her womb....!

But mom..! she gave me birth...she has taken care of me all these years...she had done a lot of things for me...

But that lady....she had taken care of me too...she also loves me...!!

I started remembering everything...my childhood...the sweet moments with mom...and the caring of the lady...!!!

Suddenly the dark lady raised a door...a transparent door...it cant be seen...just can feel it...she was again calling me.....
Come dear...come with me...I'm your mother...come with me....!!!

On the other side mom was calling me...
No dear...I'm your mother....remember everything...I'm your mother...stay here...!!

I was standing in the middle....just can't understand what should I do..!? whom should I go with..!? Both have rights to call them my mothers...! But what should I do...!?

With whom should I go? whom should I call my actual mother?

Hey you...! yes I'm talking to you readers....Can you tell me what should I do? can you tell me
WHO AM I?

Suddenly a big blast....and then...!!!

SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO HAVE AN END WITHOUT AN ENDING...;)

........................................................................

Hey my sweet readers...hope you guyz like it....plz let me know your valuable opinion...and dont forget to vote...!
This is my 1st story which I have finished....I really need your support....if you guyz like it then plz share this story to your loved,dear one's....to your followers....and tell them to read this story and support mee...!!!! thank u so much for reading my story and for your support..!
See you on my next story.....till then take care and keep supporting me..;)

LOVE YOU GUYZ :* <3