Howz this possible..!!!

She was inside me...I turned into her..! I was talking...In a ugly,harsh,rough voice...so loudly...The saint was muttering...and I became restless...!!
Actually not me...the lady,the dark lady....! She started to talk..!!

-She is mine...she is my daughter...I'll take her with me...!
-She is not your daughter...why are you saying she is your daughter???
-I know she is my daughter...let me take her....otherwise I'll kill everyone....no one can stop me...!
-No...she is not yours....You have misunderstanding....she is not yours...!
-I have no misunderstanding....I know she is mine....
-How do you know? come on tell me? why are you saying that she is your daughter???
-She was born in CMH hospital....!

The saint looked at my mom...mom was looking shocked...she said yes...!

-Hahahahhaha.....Her so called mother was in cabin number 304...!!!
-How do you know?
-Ask her if I am right or wrong??

The saint again looked at my mom...mom said yes this time too..!!!

-Hahahahhahaha.....see,I know everything about her..now you believe she is my daughter..!
-Shut up...only this things dosen't prove she is your daughter....anyone can know it...
-Shut your mouth you brat...!! she is mine...only mine...I'll take her with me...no one can stop me..!
-Tell me how you know all this things...otherwise I'll destroy you..come on tell me..!
-No...I'll not say anything to you...don't threat me...
-Okay let's see who wins....!

The saint again started muttering....and the lady became restless again....!!

-Aaahhhh...!!!! stop this nonsense....stop all this...
-Now come on...tell me everything..!
-Okay..okay...I'll tell you everything...but you have to promise me...You will allow me to take her with me...!
-We can decide this later...now start talking....!!!

It was 1998...Her so called mother was admitted into CMH hospital...so am I...I was also pregnant....Her delivery time was at 10pm....and mine was 9:30 pm....just 30 minutes before her....But my doctor said that I was not in a good condition...my life was at a risk....and so for my child...we both were in risk...
I was feeling that I'll not be able to live...I was about to death...but I didn't want that my child will also die....I was walking in tha veranda...suddenly I saw her....Her labour pain just started....suddenly an idea came into my mind...!!!

I was not a good soul...I used to do black magic...I was expert in it...I had many powers...!!

I entered into her cabin....and I started using my powers....I just tried my best,used all of my powers....and I...I was able to do that...!!

-Do what???

I passed my daughters soul into her child....Her child was already dead....and I passed my daughters soul into her dead child...and that dead body became alive....and my child find life....thus she gave birth to my child...!!

I am always thankful te her...for giving birth my baby...that's why I didn't do any harm to anyone....I have just come to take my baby with me...!! To take my daughter back...She is mine...and no one can stop me...no one...!!

The saint was shocked....mom was crying...They have no words to say...suddenly mom started begging to her...

-Please,I beg you....please don't take her...she is my daughter...I gave birth to her...!! please dont take her...!
-No....she is mine...she is my daughter...I'll take her with me...!

Mom ran to the saint....

-Please do something....please....she will take my daughter..
-Please calm down...we need to talk...!!! please come inside...!

Mom and the saint went to the room..And the lady in me started laughing....loudly....harshly...

Hahahahahaha....she is mine...only mine....I'll take her...no one can stop me...no one....hahhahahaha...!!!!

........................................................................

HELLO MY SWEET READERS...! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY SO FAR...JUST KEEP READING...YOU'LL FIND OUT EVERYTHING....WELL ANY GUESSES????

PLZ READ,COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE.... ;)
LOVE YOU GUYZ..!! :* <3