F O U R

Jack's POV :

My mum yelled at my sister for not cleaning up her room , and I heard it so I knew she was going to come , my mum left her , she came to me and asked me to go and clean her room once our mum is out of it , I can't say anything , I'm going to clean it anyways , I waited till my mum comes out and I got in and started cleaning , my mum took some books that had numbers and names and stuff I couldn't care less , I cleaned everything so I went to her and told her , it's all done. Suddenly I heard my mum calling her name , she wasn't in trouble.

she found my dairy. She asked my sister if it was mine , my sister replied with yes , I headed it , I knew I was going to get hurt once she read gay and boyfriend in my dairy, I didn't want to leave , I still want to complete my school and work or do anything I wanted my mum looked through my dairy and saw it , she yelled my name and my sister just ran out , I went to her I was scared my heart beat was getting faster and I began to shake as I've never seen my mum angry in my life.

Mum : Jack , what did I just read ! Is this says you're gay ?
Me : yes ! Mum
Mum : what the actual fuck Jack everything about gays is wrong you are wrong I'm not going to argue with you for long .. leave my house , I don't want to end up of seeing gays in my house , specially my own son , from now on , I'm not your mother.
Yeah , I thought this day would come , it hurt that she didn't accept me but I'm fine , I still have my job at YouTube , I'll be fine , At least I guess