F I V E

Jack's POV :

I grabbed my little bag and started putting my stuff in it , my Phone was buzzing I got a message! I ignored it till I finished packing and left , when I got out of the house I opened the message it was from YouTube

Dear Sean,
We are making a little meeting to tell you & some other people about your new job , it's in LA , and while we know you don't live here we found that it's better to get you to live in LA for future meetings. Here is your ticket number ********* and it'll fly today at 8:30 PM see you soon Mr. Sean

With our regards,
YouTube.

I'm getting a paid trip to LA ! This is weird , it's 1:42 PM now , I have enough time to do a lot of thing , I went to the bank and moved my money from online bank to a real credit card , I bough a suit case and some cloths I'm going to stay in LA and I don't have that much cloth because my bag didn't fit too many cloths in it .

I stayed there for too long and I didn't notice , it was 6 PM already and the airport is a little close to here so , I went to get some food first , I went to the closest restaurant and I order some donuts and coffee, might not be the best thing to eat right now but I don't want to waste my money , once I finished eating , I stopped a taxi and asked him to go to the airport , I still have over an hour but I wanted to be on time.

I reached the airport , I haven't traveled before, and now I'm doing it by myself , someone helped me do the things I needed to do cause he knew I was lost in all these things , once I sat down , I heard the call for the plane , I was getting excited and scared it was a little weird , I thought about it as new start , I'll be okay , everything will be okay and maybe even better than what it is now.