E I G H T

Mark's POV : ( FINALLY LOL )

Jack ! He's so sweet and you know I think he's beautiful, I gave him my number I just hope he'd call me later , I found some friends Felix , wade and ken were here so I just sat with them , I can see Jack through the glass he's not paying attention, what is he thinking about. I didn't want him to see me staring at him so I asked the guys to walk somewhere else , we walked away setting in one of the chairs , I heard some people chatting like I knew they were out of the meeting room , I didn't want to go and look for Jack he would probably think I'm a freak or I'm just stalking him.

i was just telling the guys I'm leaving , as I saw him , he was walking with some people I waved at him I couldn't help it , a big smile on my face , I excused myself and waited outside a little , few minutes afterwards my phone started buzzing. I got a message from Unknown number " hi mark ! I'm Jack , I just finished the second meeting , where are you? "
It's him I let out a sigh of relief, I was worried he won't call or text me " I'm outside , about to leave. Do u wanna come with me ? " I said hoping for him to say yes , he didn't answer me for couple of minutes, I got a little upset, he just doesn't want to come.

Marcel arrive and I was about to walk when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back it was Jack breathing heavily "I was looking for ya , I'd love to go with you" he said I smiled I wanted to hug him I was happy but I calmed myself down , I walked with him to the limo " ladies first.. " I joked he looked at me and ignored what I said.

~ time skip ~

Jack's POV:

We arrived at the one and only markiplier's apartment, I was huge and beautiful he opened the door " welcome to my kingdom " he said laughing, I joined in laughing, we got inside and I soon as I sat on the couch, mark was changing in front of me , I couldn't take my eyes of him, his bare chest. His abs. his muscular arms , he changed into his robe " I'm going to take a shower , some friends are coming over later , count yourself as home " he said as he walked to the bathroom, I saw him shirtless not fully naked and my Brian was about to explode, I went to see the rest of the house as I was just setting there by myself , after couple of minutes I found his bed room I sat there for s bit looked were all the beauty sleep happens

I walked down stairs opened my phone and watched some videos , couple minutes later mark came out , still wearing his robe but you can tell he didn't wear anything underneath it , ugh how much I wanted to touch him.