chapter 3- Family Dinner

cdvrfjbdk.fgd (thats hello in gobildigoock) 

Anyway, how are all my amazing readers :) 

Getiing to the story part.......

Ready away :))) <3

*****************************

Rosie's POV (Jakes Mate and Jessie's best friend)

I ran out my house saying bye to my mum and dad and spritned towards the forest picking up the bag behind my house with my clothes in, it was really annoying that when you changes from wolf back to human, your naked. anyway, i threw bag back in the air and changed into a chestnut brow wolf i caught the bag handle in my mouth and ran.

it was about a 10 minute run to Jakes house, he's my mate, he's so sweet.

the best thing is, is that his sister, Jessie, is my best friend.

i was running near the lake now, and could see Jake's house in view. i loved his house it was so big, but i didnt love him because of his money or his house or anything like that, he was my mate, he was perfect to me. 

**hey beautiful** i could hear his thought as i saw him looking out of the window. 

**turn around, im going to change**

i saw him hesitate, but he eventually turned. 

i was next to his house now, i let go of the bag and changed, i pulled out underwear and a bra, put them on and pulled out some skinny jeans, a vest top and a Light blue huddy that Jake got me, and found a braclet in my pocket and slipped it on. 

**can i turn around now babe** 

**only if you come and answer the door**

he opend the door, in his Black jeans and a White belt, with no top on. he had a perfectly shaped six pack with muscley amrs, i stood there admiaring his gorgeous body,  wow he looked lush. i could just...cut it out Rosie. 

i wrapped my arms around his neck and i felt his hands slip on my waist, i felt him pick me up as he came me a big bear hug. 

he carried me all the way upstairs to his room. 

' someones looking beautiful today' he said with a smrik putting me down on his bed. 

i smiled back at him looking at his chest. 

' like anything you see darl' he smriked as he walked towards his closet.

'ermm' i couldnt think of what to say. 

he chucked a towel over my eyes as he pulled on his vest top and a red shirt, it looked cute. 

'so, are you coming to dinner tonight baby' he asked sitting on the bed next to me. 

'why' 

'coz i want you there with me, your special' he said kissing my neck. 

i left out a small moan and he found a love bite he made yestarday.

i heard him chuckle to him self when he heard me.

'ermm, whats so special about tonight though' 

'i cant tell you baby' still putting gentle kisses along my jaw. 

' please' with my puppy dog eyes, looking at his deep sparkling blue eyes. 

'oh dont do that, you know i cant resist your ppuppy dog eyes' he smirked