Chapter 8 - Our day out

heyya, told you i would upload soon :) vote...comment...fan...ect :) 

this is dedicated to arzoo123 for being my first commenter than isnt my best mate :P thank you :) much appreatied. :)

Read Away :) <3 x

*****************************

******************************

Johnny's POV 

opening the door for Jessie, i thought to myself, i can be a better Alpha because i have my mate...i have a mate :). well happy. 

i climbed in the other side, and lent over to kiss her on the cheek, she had the most softest smothest cheeks ever, she looked at me and we started at each other deeply, in her baby blue shinning eyes. she was perfect. 

i started the car and drove off, it was a short drive but we drove into the woods, near the lake, but you couldnt see her house, it was at the total opposite side. the lake was huge. we pulled up and i ran out the car and opened her door, 'thank you handsome' she smiled as she kissed me on the cheek.

i smirked and climed into the car and got the basket, got out catching my head on the top of the car, in took a deep breath and shut the door walking to were she was sat, on the jeti, i walked towards here.

'get up a sec and ill put the blanket down sweetie' i smiled helping her up giving her a big hug, 'i never thought i would be this happy when i met my mate' a tear ran down her cheek, i wiped it off and dug in the basket to get the blanket.

after we sat down for about half an hour i hear her belly rumble.

she laughed to herself ''can we eat' she said kissing my cheek. i smiled and reached for the basket, and pulled out her favourite sandwich- Ham and mayo.

'how'd ya know thats what i wanted' she asked with the cutest voice. i hugged her and she leened into me. eating her sandwich. when she finished she kissed me.

'wanna go for a swim' i asked standing up pulling of my shirt showing off my sulpted abs with her staring at them. 'like anything you see' i laughed as i drived into the lake and coming up for air. 

'yeah...why not' she pulled of her top and took of her bottoms and shoes, leaving her standing there in her underwear. woah. she dived in and came up for air near me. 

'Jessie, i love you' i said kissing her neck. 

'I love you too Johnny' she said back lifting up my head with her finger under my chin and our lips gentley collided still leaving millions of sparkes fly through out my body. i held her by the waist still kissing her, she pulled away and it left a smile on her perfect lips. 

'im cold, im getting out' she kissed me agian and swam off towards the jeti agian only inches away from me. she climbed out and pulled her clothes on, i laughed and swam under to see how deep it was.

i heard a scream..i swan to the top shouting if she is ok, thinking that she fell in, but horror hit my eyes when i saw a person i didnt reconise pull her away lifting her onto a wolf that i also didnt reconise, i sawm as fast as i could to the side, and the wolf sprinted off, i let out a loud growl and heard more wolfs come towards me and i saw a wolf i did reconise at the pther end of the lake running towards me to help, Chris, Jessie's dad and Jake running behind him. i charged at the person who put jessie on the wolf but before i did five other wolfes jumped on top off me, clawing at me, i struggled to get up, punching asnd kicking the wolfres that were on top of me, i couldnt get up, they had cut me deep, leaving me there for dead as the charged of.

**********************

*************************

BOOM! cliffy! sorry guys but i thought it needed some...shocks as i would say. 

i'll try and uplaod soon and not be mean, so until then, BYE BYE xxx :)

YellowBigSmile xx <3