chapter 4- school (part 1)

alloha, heres another chanpter to my fav book im writting, if you want to read my other stories there calle-

--im the free runner.  i like it, its about this kid callled beth (orphan) she lives with a new foster care home and meets bobbie ryan a connor, they ovbioulsy all go free running toghetr but you cant go free running and tresspassing with out getting caught, so they get in BIG troible on the 7th chapter, please read it, its better than it sounds ... trust me

then my second book is called -- escape juvenile school - well basically its about a boy whos your tyipical bad ass lad at school but then he punched a teacher and her gets sent to a boarding/juveline school, which he meets sam, a girl who wants to break out, can he help her or will he be the same old cant be arsed lad.... agian, please read, it sounds shit but its not THAT bad tbh.... ANYHOW

your chapter :) <3

***********************

Johnny's POV.

**BEEP** **BEEP** **BEEP**

ffs my phone has been going of all night, it was girls that heard the roumer i was back.

after a sleepless night, i was still deciding on weather or not to go to school. i turned to my side to grab my phone to have a look at what flirty message i got now.

FROM : Jessie

''hey Johnny, my brother lost his phone and he wanted to say instead of driving today, do you want me and Jake to pick you up. if so we will be round in about 15, Jessie :)

i text back that i wanted a lift, i wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. she was really nice, she was funny, pretty, stunning infact, she wasnt like any of the other girls ive dated, she's not botherd that im alpha, she doesnt care, but then agian i dont think she even likes me, i bet she thinks im like most of the other alphas, ignorant, selfish, doesnt care about any body but my self, man slag ect. but im not, i may be a bit of a man slag though... what can i say im 18.

i dragged my ass out of bed and threw on what i wore last night. white shirt, leather jacket, black shoes, and black jeans. i thought i looked pretty fit to be true.

i walked down stairs to see my grandma fast asleep on the couch, bless her, i went into the kitchen grabbed the toast that my gran put in the toaster and grabbed my bag and left for school.

i waitied outside for Jessie to pick me up, shouldnt i be picking her up? oh well. i didnt care.

she pulled up in a black range rover, i could see it was Jessie driving and Jake sat in the back with ermm rosie i think. atleast i get to sit next to her, i dont know what has come over me latley, normally im the type of guy who isnt looking for a relationship or fancies a girl but Jessie was different.

'eh up dude' said Jake snuggling with Rosie

'dude, get a room' i laughed. i heard Jessie snigger beside me as we drove to school.

it only took about ten minutes to get there, she parked the car and i jumped out of the car and waitied for everyone esle.

they all got out the car with rosie and Jake cuddling still, and when Jessie got out the car she looked apsolutley amazing the way the light was shinning on her like that.

she brushed past me walking towards Rosie and Jake, i tried to follow but about 15 girls just surrouneded me, i walked out of the heep and tried to carry on walking but 2 girls grabbed on my arms stropping me from going anywere. i could see that Rosie, Jake and Jessie as stopped talking to a group of friends.

'girls, seriously, ive been beack not even 30 seconds and your suffacating me' i said polettly as i could, but only about 5 were left, Tiffany my old girlfriend (she was a werewolf, most of the kids are here, but there is about 500 in the school and about 350 of them ar werewolfs) tiff came over and shuved the girl who was on my left arm away, she grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. i saw Jessie smiling then she lookedo over at me and he face just dropped from being the happiest girl ever to a girl who could rip your from limb to limb, she glared at tiff like she was about to turn and kill her, but Rosie pulled her towards the main builing, thank god, i was worried she was going to reviele her self and more importantly kill someone.

Jessies POV (when tiffany pushed the girl away)

'...and then he said good coz ive just bit my lips' we all laughed, Jake told a joke and we were all talking without a care in the orld, i glanced back to see were Jonny had gone, not that i cared.

i looked around and my eyes met with tiffnay, probably the most bitchyest wolf in the entire world,she was grabbing Johnnys arm, what a bitch i swear im gunna kill...DID SHE JUST KISS HIM!!!!! im gunna tear her from limb to limb that that bitch !!! i hate her, i hate him, why is he letting her do that. ARRRRR FFS!!!!

Rosie had grabbe my arm and pulled me off to the buliding, thank god, if she didnt i swear i was going to rip her to shreads and i wouldnt care who got in my way.

hang on....why was i acting like that, its not likehes my mate...is it....surley not.

'whats up, i saw you giving Tiff death stares' she asked really concerend.

' 'i...i dont know, first i was all happy then i saw Tiff grabbing on to Johnny's arm, i felt like i could kill her, like pull her apart that i was so angry. i ont know what ame over me Rose' i said worried.

'you know at the dinner, he was staring at you the whole time, remember when we were in your room and i made a joke about you being his mate... i dont think it is a joke any more J'

i knew what she ment, but i didnt believe it, it couldnt be... could he really be MY mate, the Alpha.

*****************

********************

i know its not the best chapter ever but hey ho, im writting chapter 5- school (part 2) now. it will be ready in about 20 mins,..... Peace Out :)

YellowBigSmile xx <3