Chapter 7 - Telling the parents

hey people, told you i would upload soon. 

i dedicate this chapter to arzoo123 because she is my first commenter that isnt my best mate :) 

well chuffed :D thanks agian 

anyway... enjoy the chapter :) <3

********************

Grace's POV (Jessie's mother)

as she said that Johnny was her mate, my mouth just dropped in shock, she was only 17 and she found her mate. she's no longer my little girl, but im so proud of her, im so happy it's Johnny aswell, that means she will be well looked after and protected. that means we dont need to protecter from...her uncle Jack. he swore he would come back for revenge. he hasnt done that so far, but its always on our mind that he will get the kids. I cheered up and put a big smile on my face reminding my baby girl has finally found her soul mate. 

'Im so happy for you both' said Chris wrapping his arm around me, i still feel the sparks now. 

'Congrats Sis' smiled Jake as he hugged Jessie. 

'im so happy jessie' i went over and hugged her.

'OMG JESSIE' screamed Rose. she ran over and hugged her and Johnny, as she hugged johnny, i heard Jake growl quitley, he was the protective kind, anybody touch her, that person wished they were someone esle, but Johnny was alpha and his best mate so he didnt do anythink. she went back over to him and kissed Jakes cheek, they were so happy together. 

'so do you want some brunch guys' i asked walking towards the kitchen opening the fridge. 

'ermm sorry mum but Johnny has planned a day out for him and me to celebrate that were mates' she said hugging Johnny.

'oh well ok, but you must come for tea, im making a roast' i smiled walking back to Chris.

'oh but..' she winied.

'but nothing, we will be here Mrs Carr' Johnny smiled as he opended the door. 

'bye guys have a good day'  Jake said winking at Johnny. 

'see ya' we waved as they went out the door. My baby girl and her Mate. 

******************

******************

hey sorry its a short chapter but i PROMISE the story will get better :) 

thanks for all the fans... please comment...fan....vote....ect :)

until next time i will try and upload tonight if i cant sleep...if not i will do one tomorow since this chapter was kinda sh!t :) bye guys :) remember to fan/vote/commet ect.

YellowBigSmile xx <3