Chapter 17 - Holding on

REALLY annoyed, i wrote most of my chapter and then my ipad just decided to delete it all ! but because i really liked that chapter im gunna write the same chapter agian :) for you lot ! <3

Read away peeps ! <3

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*

Jessie'sPOV

i suddley woke up as my head hit the floor, i must off rollen off the bluddy sofa, i tried to stand up but i couldnt, the jet was way to jumpy and rocky to even walk straight. i managed to climb up and stummble towards were i could smell johnny, he was standing next to the piolt panaking, he looked at me with dead fear in his eyes, my heart startong beating faster as i glanced out the window.

'Were going down' i screamed.

before i knew it johnny had me over his sholder pulling on a parachute. he clipped it in as the pilot pulled open the door, i got blown by the gushed off wiind as the door broke off. holy shit.

'Johnny, dont you dare jump' i screamed, i heard him laughing as he put me down in front of him ad turned me round so my back was agianst his chest, i think he fatsen the back of my trouser on the clip. shit!.

i saw the pilot jump then johnny took acouple off steps back and as hestarted running for the exit, i saw jake stummble through the back curtain. before i could have time to think by breath got taken by my belly doing flips because johnny jumped. i felt myself jolt back as johnny pulled on the cord to let the parachute fly. i started to cry as my brother was still in the jet as it hit the ocean but it went down dslowly, if we hurried down, we can save him. i closed my eyes tight as we drifted down to the dark blue ocean.

when we finally hit the ocean, johnny unclipped me so i was just bobbing up and down looking for the jet. i was going to save my brother weather it killed me. Johnny had swam over to me now with a worried look on his wet face.

'jake was still in the plain johnny, we didnt save him, its all my fault' i closed my eyes tight agian, but when i opened them a big white thing was in the distance, i swam as fast as i could towards it, sure enogh it was the jet.

when i reached it, i took a deep breath and sawm under towards the entrance. i swam under and there was a little part of the jet had no water in, i swam up took another gulp of air and swam under, i saw johnny do the same, i squinted my eyes because the salt was driving them crazy. i saw something at one end of the jet, i samw over and it was JAKE!. i screamed in the water as the air bubble went out my mouth. i grabbed his arm and pulled him to the little bit of jet that had air, i was breathing deeper now trying to stay above the water as it was rising faster and faster and trying to keep  jake above the water aswell, he had pst out wich made me panick.

i looked down at hi, he head was beeding lots now, he had a deep cut on hishead, i was really worried. i took a deep breath and swam out the door, and up to the sruface, still holding on to jake. shit. were's johnny. i glanced round, i couldnt see him, then a big orange thing flew out the water with johnny holding on to it. then it just inflated into a life raft. i smiled at johnny as he climbed on dragging jake on board, then helping me up. i loked down at jake. he was cold and uncontious.

'if we dont get to land and a hospital, he might not make it, seen as it's a pretty big blow to the head' johnny said as he started rowing the boat.

'how do you think he did it' i asked, not taking my eyes of jake lying on my lap infront of me. i felt tears roll down my face. 'probably when the jet crashed and he flew forwards and smacked his head' johnny replied wipping the tears of my face and lifting my chin.

'look, were going to get him to the hospital as soon as we hit land, im sure were only acouple of miles outof land' he said trying to comfort me.

i closed my eyes tight and took a deep breath as i held jakes hand.

this is NOT my week.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

please dont hate me, i know its short but its just a filler, next one is gunna be better and longer !

comment...vote....fan ! :)

YellowBigSmile xx <3