chapter 18 - A blast from the past !

i think people are going off my book :'( so, ive put in a suprise for you !

anyway heres the chapter guys !

<3

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Johnny's POV

'how long have we been going, im starving' said jessie still holding onto jake, who was still uncontious. tis must be really hard for her to go through. first she gets kidnapped by her really ad, then chris gets shot right infront off her, then her real dad dies, then we crash in the jet and know jakes uncontious because of his blow to the head.

'about 12 hours'

she sighed and laided back. 'try to go to sleep babe' i tried to comfort her but she just ignored me and kept hold of jake.

'i thought we were about half an hour away from america in the jet, doesnt that mean we should be a couple of miles off land' she asked still laied down. i shrugged my shoulders, all i want to do is hug her, she is so upset, i cant do anything about it. i started to row  quicker, my arms wernt even that tied seen i was alpha.

then she made me jump by standing up in the boat shouting, letting go of jake, but when she stood up she was trying to kepp balance aswell.

'JOHNNY THERE'S LAND!' her words hit me hard. i turned around and surley enough there was land, this made me row fatser than i already was, with in minutes we were washed up on a empty beach, it was deffinally america because there was a sign that said "Welcome to Florida" this made jessie smile as she hoisted jake up on her shoulder and stummbled out the boat. it was about 8a'clock at night so im guessing everyone was at their holtes or somthing.

i jumped out the boat and took jake of jessie's shoulder and put him on mine. i tooked over at jessie, she wa smiling like there was no tomorow. she held my hand and wanderd up the beach to the shops.

'exuse me sir, can you te-' jessie stopped talking to the stranger as he just ignored her and walked off. oh no that was not happening. i walked over to the man that just ignored jessie, he was pretty well built, but he wasnt a wereowolf. i spun him round so he was looking at me, he gave me eyes that could kill.

'Look buddy, you just ignored my girlfriend over there, all she wanted to know is were the hospital was, you iggnorant piece of shit' i shouted at him, getting right up to his face. he raised his face and it swung to meet my jaw. it only made my head urn alittl, i lokked back at him and sure enough he was staring at me with his mouth wide open probably because i wasnt rolling on the floor grabbing my jaw. i could feel my wolf coming out, but i forced him back down.

'wha-buut-you-what-why didnt-' he mummbled words still looking gormless. then i felt my fist meet his nose, i heard a crunch as his nose broke under my knuckles. he fell right down to the floor. i laughed as i walked off back to jessie, who was trying to to laugh.

we were walking about 10 minutes before another group of people walked past us. 

'exuse, can one of you tell me were the hospital is' i asked with my nicest voice, they were all old people, one of the old women walked over to me and pinched my cheek. 'why yes lovley, it's just up the street and turn let, if you ssee the bridge, you've gone to far' she said as she dropped her hand remiving her from pinching my cheek agian, why do old people do that. 

'thanks' i said as i crossed the street, still with jake on my shoulder and holding jessie's hand.

we walked up the street until we saw the hospital. we reached the hospital and through the doors, a doctor rushed over to us.

'what's happened' he asked. clicking his fingers, 5 seconds later, a hospital bed came round the corner with a nurse pushing it, when the nurse looked up, her eyes reached mine, she instinly gave a smirk. i didnt know her did i, because my wolf growled. i could smell that she was a werewolf, but i reconised the scence, but i couldnt quite put my finger on it.

when the bed was near enough i gentley put jake down on the bed, 'he's been uncontious for about 13 hours, he had a pretty bad blow to the head' i replied to the doctor as he was looking concerned at jake.

'right, there is nothing we can do but put him on a drip and fix the head injury, and basically wait for him to wait' the coctor said oushing him down the hall, the nurse was following close behind me. jessie and the doctors were talking about jake when the nurse grabbed my arm and pulled me into an emprty room and locked the door. shit.

'Johnny right' she smirked learning on the door. right, now i was super confused.

'ermm, yeah, do i know you' i said totally confused.

'you really dont remember me do you' she said tilting her head walking towards me.

'well how about i recap your memory, well about 2years ago, you were in australia, right' i nodded 'well, yuo were out at the pub with you mates im guessing, i think on a stag due if im correct' she started walking towards me. we were on alans stag due, then the memories rolled back to me.

'yeah well, i was the one that you slept with that night' she said stopping right infront of me.

'whats your point, one night, so what' i gulped hard as my wolf was furious at me.

''nothing....' she turned around, i let out a sigh as she unlocked the door and opend it. thewn she stopped and turned around to look at me.

'oh yeah, i got pregnant that night'

Holy Shit!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

BOOM!!!!!!

Just another little twist there for you ! :)

Comment...Vote....Fan ! XD

YellowBigSmile xx <3