1.

Warning for this whole story: a lot of making out and stuff in the dark lol

Jimin was walking back home from his job at the grocery store when he saw someone hiding in the bushes.

Being the curious person he is, he parted the bushes and saw a boy in a black hoodie and black tight jeans with a mask and sunglasses.

"Mother fucker! Close the damn bushes." The gray haired boy with the hoodie on scooted back, seeming like he was starting to itch the skin on his face and fell out of the bush.

Jimin looked at him, "Uh..."

The boy was now itching like crazy and covering his skin, "You fucker, I don't have any medicine to cure myself!" He shouted trying to cover his face with his hood.

"What?" Jimin tilted his head, not understanding the vulgar boy shouting.

The boy stood up and ran into the convenient store near by but when Jimin followed, the boy was no where to be found.

Due to still being curious, Jimin searched but couldn't find him, "Shit, I gotta go pee." He mumbled to himself then went to the convenient store's bathroom.

He looked at the space under the door to see if the light on which it wasn't so he figured no one was in there, so he opened the door. And what did he find? The same gray haired boy, curled up in the corner of the dark bathroom.

"S-sorry? Wait, what are you doing in here?" Jimin asked, turning on the light.

"Shut that off!" The boy shouted which caused Jimin to panic and shut off the light.

"Come in here and shut the door behind you, then I'll tell you." The boy said.

Jimin did what he said, thing is, he was a bit afraid of the dark, he always felt like there was something spooky in there. But for some reason, he felt safe with the new boy.

"I'm allergic to light." The gray haired spoke up as Jimin stayed standing up, not wanting to sit on the dirty floor. "It could be like Photodermatitis but it isn't exactly that, the doctors don't know how I became like this..."

"Photo what?" Jimin raised an eyebrow not like the boy could see.

"Photodermatitis. It's poisoning or Photoallergy. It's not just the sun for me though, it's any light that's lighter then a bright candle." He said.

"Is that why you're so pale?" Jimin asked.

"Pretty much, the last time I took medicine and was able to go out in the light without breaking out was over a year ago." The boy admitted.

"Well, my name is Park Jimin, I'm 20 years old... What's your name?" Jimin questioned.

"Why should I tell you?" The boy asked.

"I'd like to be friends." Jimin smiled.

"My name is Min Yoongi. I'm 23 years old." Yoongi told him.

"So why haven't you had your medicine?"

"Well the medicine is expensive and recently I got kicked out of my home due to a school going to be built right where my home is. I've been living under a bridge for a week. It's kind of my birth place so it doesn't matter." Yoongi said.

"Why were you in the bush then?" Jimin wondered.

"I was walking here to get some food but realized the sun really was irritating me and decided to hide in the bush for a bit." Yoongi replied.

"Oh... Well, wanna live in my apartment? It's actually four rooms, a kitchen, a living room, and two bathrooms. My roommate is usually locked up in his room playing video games so you don't have to worry about him." Jimin offered.

Right then, there was a knock on the door.

Jimin opened it and the guy looked at them weirdly, "Kids these days." He said shaking his head.

The two boys left the bathroom while Yoongi tried to cover his face with his hands that were covered up by his sleeves. "You must be really sensitive."

"I'm super sensitive." Yoongi nodded.

Jimin decided to lead Yoongi to his apartment. "Who's that?" Jimin's roommate, Jungkook asked while eating cereal and playing video games in the living room.

"Our new roommate, right Yoongi?" Jimin looked at the boy who was still covering his face.

He uncovered his face a bit, "Right."

---
Yay first chapter is out!
Please vote and comment~