9

"So tell me again, why are we in a haunted house?" Jimin asked his boyfriend.

"It's a dark place and fun to do. My thing." Yoongi smiled.

"But it's scary!" Jimin shouted.

"Do you think I care?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"N-no... But hurry up and get your medicine dosage higher so we don't have to go into a fucking haunted house to make you happy." Jimin grumbled.

"It's a set up, it's not like the haunted house is real." Yoongi laughed.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked through the door, "Let's just go."

Yoongi followed Jimin and took off his hoodie and mask and sunglasses once he was in the dark.

Jimin clung to Yoongi's arm as they went deeper into the house. That's when a horribly made ghost popped out.

"Oh fucking hell no!" Jimin clung to Yoongi even tighter.

Yoongi laughed, "Jimin, you can even see the person behind the sheets."

"No you can't!" Jimin shouted, almost crying.

Yoongi faced Jimin and held his shoulders,'"Look, stop being a fucking scaredy cat and let's get through this and then we'll watch a horror movie in the dark." Then he kissed Jimin on the forehead.

"Was that supposed to be romantic cause you know I hate horror!" Jimin whined.

"Shh." Yoongi placed a finger over Jimin's mouth, "Everything will be fine."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and continued to walk. Stuff continued to pop out with horrible graphics and design. It was probably the worst haunted house ever. But that didn't stop Jimin shitting his pants and clinging onto Yoongi.

Finally, they reached the end and Yoongi had to put his mask, sunglasses, and hoodie back on. By that time, Jimin was crying into Yoongi's chest. So after he feared himself up, he wrapped his arms around the bawling Jimin and ran his fingers through Jimin's black hair.

"Can" Jimin sniffled, "We" he sniffled again. "Go back" once again he sniffled, "Back home?"

Yoongi chuckled, "Sure, let's go."

~

The two got back home and like Yoongi said, they turned on a horror movie. Jin was there but he didn't want his boyfriend watching "inappropriate movies" so he dragged Jungkook out of the living room.

This movie wasn't like the haunted house at all. It had great graphics and designs. So of course, Jimin shitted and peed his pants(metaphorically) and also say on Yoongi's lap, jumping every time a bug showed up.

"You and Hoseok should be best friends." Yoongi sighed.

"I get that a lot." Jimin said, burying his head in Yoongi's shoulders.

Eventually, the movie ended and they both had to go off to bed since they both had to get up early. Mainly because Yoongi was his normal self and wanted to sleep.

As Yoongi was about to doze off into dream land, he heard a scream. Kind of high pitched, but he knew it was Jimin's.

Yoongi ran out of his room, luckily the lights were off in the apartment, and ran straight to Jimin's room.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted, worryingly. The shorter boy was curled up in a corner, wrapped up in a blanket.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi went to him and asked.

"Th-there's something in my bed. I felt it." Jimin shivered.

Yoongi patted Jimin's head and kissed him on the lips, "Let me check it out." Yoongi stood up and was about to walk over to Jimin's bed until something grabbed his wrist.

Yoongi looked back to see Jimin holding onto his wrist, "No! What if you die! What if it's a ghost or something?"

"You really believe in that shit? This isn't a fucking horror movie." Yoongi said.

Jimin let go and glared, yes Yoongi could see him since the dim lamp was on, "Fine go ahead. But don't say I didn't warn you when you die."

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and lifted the covers of Jimin's bed. What he saw did and would shock him forever.

"Are you saying that the teddy bear I gave you is some paranormal creature??" Yoongi shouted.

Jimin relaxed and stood up next to Yoongi, "Sorry... I didn't know what it was. I felt something and got scared to death! I forgot I had that in my bed."

Yoongi just stared at him, "I'm tired. Goodnight." And with that, he left his room and climbed into his own bed.

Right as he was about to sleep again, Jimin bursted into his room and jumped under the covers next to Yoongi, "Can I stay with you tonight? I'm scared, I thought I saw something."

"It's just your imagination." Yoongi sleepily snuggled up to Jimin and fell asleep.

Jimin smiled even though he was filled with fear and went asleep too.
---
Go read my new YOONMIN fanfic, "Seeing Things?" Please!!
Also Vote and Comment~