2.

New House, New Life
---
Jimin showed Yoongi his new room, "There's too much light in here." Yoongi covered his face from the light going into the room from the window.

The brown haired pulled out some curtains and hung them up above the window, "Is that good?" He looked at Yoongi.

That was pretty much the first time Yoongi uncovered his face completely. He nodded, "Yes, thanks." He shut the door so he hallway light didn't get in.

"Well, it will get dark soon... Want me to get you a candle so you have some light? And we can go shopping so you can have more clothes tomorrow." Jimin offered.

Yoongi nodded, "But I'll have to be covered up since I don't have any medicine to help me out."

"That's fine." Jimin left for a bit to get a candle then lit it up, "There." He smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi was actually pretty hot in Jimin's opinion. And in Yoongi's opinion, Jimin looked cute as fuck.

"Well, I don't know what there is to really do in the dark so I guess I'll see you sometime." Jimin said, waving bye and leaving. That's right... That's usually how Yoongi's friends left him... But at least he had a home now.

Yoongi stayed on his new bed, curled up. He hand nothing to do anyway. He decided to turn on the tv in in room and put it on as dim as possible.

About an hour later, Jimin came in and gave him a plate of food and some pajamas, "These are mine, they are a bit big on me so they may be a bit big on you." Jimin said.

"Thanks." Yoongi took a bite of his food, "Do I have to pay you back for living here?"

Jimin shook his head, "It's fine, maybe when you get a job and get an income but for now, it's fine."

"About a job... Is there a job I can even do without being in the light?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course there is. Are you interested in music?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Be a at home producer. It's rare but with a disability like yours, I'm pretty sure my boss will let you." Jimin smiled.

"You work as a producer?" Yoongi asked.

"And I work as a grocery store register person, just to get extra money for games and stuff." Jimin nodded.

"That's cool... Can you ask your boss for me?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin smiled widely, "I'll be glad to. Want me to eat with you? Jungkook went with his boyfriend, Jin hyung to a dinner date so I have no one to eat with."

"Are you fine with eating in a room with barely any light?"

Jimin nodded, "The candle and the tv is enough for me." He took his own plate and took a bite of his dinner.

Yoongi smiled, it was pretty good to have a friend at his side.

"So, do you play video games?" Jimin asked after eating dinner.

Yoongi shook his head, "No."

"Want to play them anyway?" Jimin smirked.

Yoongi shrugged, "Sure."

The two played a dim video game on the tv all night long, not even noticing their roommate had spent the night at Jin's house.

~

The next day, they did what they had planned especially since Jimin didn't have work until later.

As Yoongi sipped up his hoodie and pulled up his hood, they walked out of the apartment.

"I didn't see your roommate at all." Yoongi said as he put on his sunglasses and his mask that pretty much covered up his whole face.

"Yeah, he texted me this morning saying he spent the night at his boyfriend's." Jimin told him.

"Boyfriend? He's gay?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. And I am to. But don't worry, I am picky with who I like." Jimin smiled.

"I'm not worried, I'm bi." Yoongi shrugged."Not like it matters, no one likes me."

"I'm pretty sure that isn't true." Jimin sighed.

"I'm sure... No one likes being around someone who can't stay in the dark. I used to be normal while I took my medicine, but now it got really expensive." Yoongi looked down.

Jimin stayed silent, he didn't want to admit that he would stay by his side because he felt too embarrassed.

They arrived at the store and Jimin bought his clothes. "Thanks... I feel bad for using your money."

"Stop saying sorry, I have a bunch of extra money I don't need." Jimin laughed.

The rest of the day, they went shopping go get what Yoongi needed. That was until Jimin had to go to work, "Jungkook and Jin will be at the apartment. I already told Jin your condition, he's really caring so he can hang out with you if you want. Also, my other three friends are probably at the apartment, so bye." Jimin said before running to his job.

Yoongi got home and saw five people sitting on the couch and floor. Even though Yoongi was pretty much covered, he bowed politely, "My name is Min Yoongi."

"Yoongi, this is Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon." Jungkook introduced him to the others.

"I-it's nice to meet you. I'll just go to my room and unpack." Yoongi scurried into his room and started to unpack.

There was a knock on the door and Yoongi covered his face again, answering the door. It was Jin. "H-hello Jin hyung."

"Wanna hang out with us? We don't mind if you are covered up." Jin offered.

"Really? Usually people find it creepy." Yoongi said.

"It's fine, we understand." Jin smiled.

"Th-thanks." Yoongi left the room and hung out with the rest. He was actually pretty glad he had friends now.

About 9 pm, Jimin came home, "Yoongi I have great news!"

Yoongi perked up from the beer he was drinking with his new friends, "Yeah?"

"You got the job!" Jimin went over to Yoongi and hugged him tightly, making him spill the beer.

"Boi!" Jin shouted.

"S-sorry." Jimin and Yoongi apologized since the beer spilled on Jin.

After that, Jimin gave the instructions to Yoongi on how to work from home.

This was Yoongi's new life, it was just getting better.

---
Please vote and comment~~~~Thanks~