6

"Yoongi oppa?" A girl at the park seemed surprised to see Yoongi in the park again the next day.

"Hye? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked the girl.

"You know I live near here but I thought you can't be in the light." Hye said.

"I can now thanks to him." Yoongi pointed at Jimin who now had black hair. "He's paying for my medicine."

"Well, thanks Yoongi oppa's friend for taking care of him." Hye smiled.

"My name is Park Jimin. If you don't mind me asking, how do you guys know each other?" Jimin asked.

"We were high school sweethearts but we broke up when he got poor and couldn't have money for medicine." Hye said truthfully.

"Are you kidding me? That's not nice." Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Don't worry about it, Jimin. I'm over it." Yoongi said and pulled Jimin away.

"Text me, oppa!" Hye shouted, "I've missed you!"

Yoongi didn't say anything and continued dragging Jimin home.

"Who was that girl?" Jimin asked Yoongi as they sat in the living room.

"My ex girlfriend. I thought we told you already." Yoongi said, sipping on water.

"Yeah... But I don't like her." Jimin huffed.

"Neither do I... But I'm gonna go to eat dinner with her later and see if she's changed. Then we'll be friends." Yoongi smiled.

"It isn't a date, right?"

"Nope." Yoongi shook his head.

"Then can I go?" Jimin asked.

"Uh... I might want to talk private things that happened in the past so I don't know..." Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded, "Alright."

"I'll be right back." Yoongi got up and went to the kitchen, leaving his phone.

That's when Yoongi got a notification on his phone, and Jimin saw it on accident:

1 New Message:
Hye: I hope we can start things over and we meet later. I still like you ;)

"That bitch..." Jimin muttered. Now he felt like he had no chance. He's denied his feelings for Yoongi, but he didn't know if he could keep it up if there was an obstacle.

Yoongi came back and picked up his phone, starting to text.

"Well I have to go now... See you later." Yoongi got up then left the apartment.

Jimin just say there, lonely. Jungkook was with Jin so Jimin had nothing to do.

Jimin tried to text Yoongi knowing he still texts at the dinner table but there was no answer.

Usually, Yoongi always answered so Jimin began to worry. After about 20 messages, Jimin called him. No answer.

He began to worry, it's been hours and nothing. What if he was really hooking up with that girl?

He ran downstairs to the lobby and Yoongi seemed to be stumbling in. "Yoongi!" Jimin ran to him. The gray haired boy had a rash on all the skin that wasn't covered.

"What happened?!" Jimin helped Yoongi upstairs and shut off the living room light.

Yoongi sat down on the couch and started to itch, "My medicine started to wear off. I may have forgotten to take my medicine again today."

"Pabo! Don't you know how worried I was for you??" Jimin's asked, helping Yoongi take his medicine.

"Why would you be worried? You didn't know I forgot to take my medicine." Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Bitch, I was worried she'd take you away from me!" Jimin shouted.

It became silent, "What do you mean?" The older said after a bit of silence.

"Dumbass, I mean I like you!"

---
Please Vote and Comment~ I won't be updating Volunteer Butterfly today but I will try to update Don't hurt me.