5.

"Yoongi! Where are you?" Jimin shouted, hurrying out his apartment, looking for the older boy.

Yoongi was sitting on the bench outside of the apartment building. His face wasn't covered up at all and his hood was down.

"Hyung! Be careful!" Jimin ran over to Yoongi and stood over him, trying to block the sun, "You're getting a rash on your face!" Jimin yelled, seeing the redness on Yoongi's face.

"And why would I care? It just makes me more ugly." Yoongi shrugged.

"Doesn't it itch?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi nodded, "But I don't care."

Jimin pulled over Yoongi's hood to help it block the sun, "I care. Yoongi hyung, I didn't mean anything I said earlier, I swear."

"So... You didn't mean it when you said you had no feelings for me?" Yoongi smirked.

"I-I meant when I called you so pale you might as well be a vampire and when I said you weren't attractive." Jimin said.

"So you do like me?" Yoongi said still smirking.

"When did I ever say that?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"When you said I was attractive." Yoongi said.

"Stop twisting my words!" Jimin whined, "Let's get back to the room."

Yoongi sighed, "Alright."

The two went upstairs. "I'm going to bed." Yoongi grumbled and went into his room.

About a week later, Yoongi went out of the apartment with just short sleeves and shorts.

"Hyung! Are you trying to kill yourself?" Jimin chased the older outside.

"No. I'm testing to see if my medicine works. Look, it's working." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile.

"Really?" Jimin smiled widely and went to go hug Yoongi tightly, "Let's go to the park!"

Yoongi nodded, "Alright."

Yoongi and Jimin walked to the park. The younger ran to the swing and shouted, "Push me hyung!"

"Why? You can't swing?" Yoongi asked.

"I can, I just want you to push me." Jimin sat on the swing.

Yoongi grumbled to himself and went behind the swing to push him, "There. Happy?"

Jimin laughed, "Very! I love being at the park with the person I like!" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi stopped pushing with his eyes wide, "What?"

Jimin looked behind himself to see Yoongi's expression, "I-i meant Taeyang from BigBang..." Jimin said, showing his lock screen.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Sure you did."

"I swear that's what I meant!" Jimin shouted.

"I know. I know." Yoongi mumbled and started to push the swing.

What Yoongi had just realized now that he saw Jimin in clear light...

He loved him.

---
Does anyone have kakaogroup?
Sorry it's short, I'm just lazy.
Please Vote and Comment~