4.

Jimin laid in his barely lighted room  and put his finger to his lips, the embarrassment still filling his face even though it's the next day.

He kept his room barely lighted anymore to get used to the darkness so he could stay with Yoongi. Thing is, Jimin had a fear of the dark.

"Hyung? Are you ok?" Jungkook asked as Jimin went to the living room.

"Yeah." Jimin scratched his head,
"I'm perfectly fine."

"Hm. I went to talk to Yoongi earlier. He told me you kissed him." Jungkook smirked.

"That bitch!" Jimin ran upstairs into Yoongi's room, "You don't have to tell the whole world we kissed!"

"I didn't tell the world. I told Jungkook, Jin hyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung." Yoongi shrugged.

"That's the whole world to me! Why did you tell them?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi shrugged, "I was bored."

"Aish, come here, I'm gonna choke you." Jimin said, not actually meaning it. He was just embarrassed.

"Ow! You're hurting my gut

"Ow! You're hurting my gut." Yoongi whined.

"I don't give a fuck." Jimin laughed, letting go.

"What was that kiss all about anyway?" Yoongi wondered.

Jimin blinked, "The real question is, did you take your medicine?" Yoongi nodded to the question. "Then why isn't your light on?"

"It takes a while. The doctor said in about week, then I should be able to go out like regular people." Yoongi said, "And stop changing the topic!"

"Th-the kiss was just to get the pill in your mouth... I was watching a Korean drama yesterday and that's what they did... I'm sorry. There's no feelings behind it..." Jimin looked down guiltily.

Yoongi nodded, "Of course there isn't..."

"So... Wanna play some more video games?" Jimin smiled.

Yoongi shook his head, "But you can. I'll watch you."

"If you say so..." Jimin sighed and started to play games.

Yoongi wasn't really watching the screen, he was just watching Jimin the whole time.

"This is a great sight." Yoongi smiled slightly, not realizing what he said out loud.

Jimin smiled and looked back at Yoongi, "The game has great graphics, I know." He said, not knowing what Yoongi actually meant.

Yoongi laughed, "Yeah... It does..."

Without realizing, Jimin fell asleep on Yoongi's bed after playing video games for hours.

Yoongi sighed, "Maybe I really do like him..."

As Jimin was sleeping, Yoongi hovered over him, observing his barely lighted up face since the only thing lighting up the room were two candles.

"But... He would never like me..." Yoongi said to himself.

The gray haired boy laid next to Jimin and fell asleep too.

When Jimin opened his eyes, he was looking at a sleeping Yoongi. The younger fluttered his eyes open, not realizing where he was.

"Good evening." Yoongi said, opening his eyes. He had woken up a few minutes before Jimin did.

Jimin's eyes widened as he jolted up, "Hyung, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep in here!" He said quickly.

Yoongi chuckled, "It's fine. It was comfy sleeping next to you."

"You pervert!" Jimin screamed then ran out of the room.

"Who's a pervert?" Namjoon asked who seemed to be over, sitting next to Jungkook and Jin on the living room couch. Next to them were the Taeseok couple on the love seat.

"That- that gray haired vampire!" Jimin tried to sound insulting.

"Vampire?" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Well he's so pale like one, he might as well be one." Jimin huffed. "There's nothing attractive about being pale either."

That's when it became silent and everyone was wide eyed, looking behind Jimin. "Wh-what?" Jimin stuttered.

"Look behind you..." Taehyung said.

Jimin was afraid to turn around, figuring Yoongi was right behind him. Yet, he turned around and looked straight at the sunglasses, masked boy.

"That's nice to know I'm not attractive. And that I'm really pale. It was stuff I already knew. But hearing it from someone else hurts." Yoongi said then left the apartment without another word.

Jimin sighed, "Now what?"

"You fucked up." Jungkook laughed causing Jin to hit him for cursing.

"Be careful what you say next time." Hoseok told him.

Jimin glared, "Aish, I know I fucked up!"

---
So what about that young forever?
Please vote and comment~