five.

A week has passed after we had our date at his cafe. We came back to reality again. I had been shooting for my new project for the whole week and now I am lying at my mini-bed. It is exactly 4 am in the morning and I just finished a segment. Our director made me rest first since I haven't got home for the whole week. It is Wednesday already, 3rd of June. It was almost our 4th anniversary and I am very excited to see him, already.

"And, cut! Pack-up na guys!" Thank God! We were finally finished shooting. I bid farewell to every person in the area and left together with Ate Pat and Ate Oreo. Since I am the only one who has a car and my driver was there, I insisted that we accompany them home. It was a long drive home since I would be staying in Bulacan today. We had time to sleep on the way home.

Suddenly, Ate Pat's phone rang.

"Who texted you in the middle of the night, Ate Pat?" It was Mr. Tuviera. I have a meeting with him tomorrow afternoon. That means I have to stay at my condo today which is a bit sad. Luckily, we are still in the Manila area. I immediately called the landline of our home. My sister was the one who answered.

"Coleen? Ito nandito pa kami sa Manila. Bad news, I can't go home today. Sudden changes of schedule. May meeting ako with Mr. Tuviera bukas at kailangan kong magstay sa condo for easy access of travel. Pasabi na lang kina Papa pasensya na. Sige, I will. Matulog ka na. Pakisabi sa kanilang lahat na mahal na mahal ko sila. Bye." I hung up.

Work was work and I have no control of my time for the past years. But somehow it was easy for me since I have people who would handle everything for me. Thanks to them I don't have hassle at work.

I was a bit curious on what would be the agenda of our meeting tomorrow. But I haven't had the time to think since I slept for the whole trip. I just woke up to get to my room and continued my rest.

***

A ring on my phone disturbed my sleep. It was already 12 in the afternoon. Fortunately, I have no prior commitment in the morning so I completed my 7-hour sleep which was still 'bitin'. I was looking for my phone which was beside my lamp table and immediately answered it without looking who was calling. "Hello?" I heard my boyfriend from the other line.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes, pero okay lang. I need to since I need to go sa Broadway in awhile. Ikaw ba? Nasaan ka?"

"Nandito ako sa Broadway now. Eat Bulaga remember?"

"Ay oo nga pala!" I was fixing my stuff before I take a bath. I already went inside the bathroom.

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too. So much."

"Teka, may meeting ka later? With who?"

"Mr. Tuviera."

"What a coincidence! May meeting rin ako with him after EB. So, see you?"

"Really? Sige sige, I'll see you. I have to hang up already. Maliligo na ako eh."

"Facetime."

"Psh, you pervert."

"*laughs* Joke lang! Okay sige. I love you! Tawag na ako sa stage."

"I love you, too."

Someone rang the doorbell of my condo. I was combing my hair when Ate Pat knocked. She and the team is already waiting at the ground floor.

We arrived at Broadway at exactly 4 in the afternoon. I was waiting at the host room and had conversations with the other Dabarkads who was still there. Alden interrupted us because he called me. We would have a meeting with Mr. Tuviera at the studio. We really have no idea on what would we talk about. Mr. T invited us for a seat in a plain table with coffee in front of our seats.

"Nagtataka kayo kung bakit ko kayo pinatawag for a meeting. Well, as I heard, you will be celebrating your anniversary in the next 2 days." We looked at each other, surprised.

"I would like to greet you guys. You have been together for 4 years and that is a tough ride I must say. So may I ask, do you have plans?" I was surprised that Mr. T knew about it. Maybe he talked to our handlers about this. And all I know is, we have no plans for our anniversary since we celebrated it a week ago.

"Wala naman po kaming mga plano. Pero meron po sana kaming plano for the next week sana." I let Rj speak since we had talked about this last week already. Mr. T continued listening to Alden's words.

"We decided po to have a definite leave for 2 weeks. Since we have been working for a month now. But in return, we would agree on an interview with Ms. Jessica after our leave. Okay lang po ba yun, Sir?"

"Well, the both of you have worked hard to lift up GMA for the past 3 years and we all thank you for that. Magaling ka sa mga business na ganito talaga, Alden ah? Pero sige, I will give the both of you what you want. Anniversary gift ko na rin sa inyong dalawa."

"Maraming salamat po, Mr. T!" I talked because I felt I need to. The rest of the meeting was official business and we already ended 6 in the evening. We bid farewell to him and we are left alone in the studio. We had the time to talk about our plans on how we would celebrate our 4th anniversary.

We had our plans set, and it is time to execute them. We had contact from the needed people and the surprised are all ready. Rj and I are so excited to give joy to others and I hope we would learn a lot from this experience.

Another experience to be continued in OUR LOVE.