six.

I would dedicate this chapter to my MaiChard Shippers' fam! Happy 6th Weeksary!

It is the first day of our 2-week leave and we are about to start our 4th anniversary plan. We both decided to choose 4 lucky people and they have the chance to be with us for 2 days. Well, it is a mutual decision to make this celebration something different from the others. It was really hard and a tough choice to pick those people since we have a lot to choose from. But these people were our personal pick. (Take note: we don't want to call them as our fans since they have a special place in our heart)

We are already at Maine's condo and we are waiting for our first guest. I can see how Maine is excited to see 'her' reaction plus we prepared something unique for each and every one of them.

One van arrived, it was my van. We had intentionally escort her from the airport since she is from Bicol. She doesn't know that it was us, Maine and I, who booked her a flight here in Manila. We contacted her family and asked permission about this. She doesn't know a thing. The only thing we said to her parents is that, her aunt and uncle are giving her a 1-week vacation before she goes back to school. She is already a college student and from Maine's information, she was a follower since Day 1.

Our body guards dropped off her bags straight to her room. We were sitting at the lounge area waiting for her to go inside the condo. As she went inside, we met her. Like any fan of ours, she screamed in excitement to see us and immediately hugged us very tight. Maine and I were laughing and looked at each other in smiles. How happy are we to make this college girl jump for joy. These simple things we do for the people who brought us to where we are now.

"Hi Ash! Nagulat ka ba?" It was Maine who started the conversation after Ashley hugged us for about a minute. She was starting to cry which made a bit confused. I thought she was happy? Oh, well. Maybe it was out of her gladness. We all went to a private part of the condo wherein we really requested since we planned this. The waiter handed us the menu since it was already breakfast time.

Ash started to talk to us. She is still in shock, I must say. "Grabe, hindi po talaga ako makapaniwala na nandito na kayo sa harap ko. Pasensya na po pala sa ginawa ko kanina. Nakakahiya." It is my time to start talking since I have been quiet for the whole time.

"Okay lang yun, Ash? Tama ba?" She nodded. I noticed that Maine was meticulously looking at the menu which wasn't to familiar to my eyes. "Ash, ikaw, ano ba ang gusto mo dito? Baka kasi kapag pumili ako hindi mo magustuhan." Ash immediately looked at the menu. I can infer that she was hungry at that time and I don't mind. I can see her in Maine when we had our first spontaneous date.

Moving on, it was Ash's pick on our meal for the day. In fairness to her, I love the choices of food except for one. There is this spicy dish that I can't stand. Yes, it was breakfast and they are eating spicy food already. There was one last piece of it and I can see that Maine and Ash were a bit full since they finished most of the meal. I wasn't that hungry then and right now, they are insisting me to eat the last piece. I don't know how they take the spiciness of the food, though.

Maine invited us to go in her room and we went inside the elevator. Ash was in between us and my arm was in her shoulders. I can feel that the two girls beside me where hiding their laughter for the whole time. As we arrived at the door step, I stopped. "Okay, sige, tumawa na kayo. Alam kong gusto niyo nang tumawa eh." And they really burst out their laugh. I was a bit annoyed, though. They were both laughing until we went inside the room.

We started our little conversations while Ash was fixing her things. We told her the whole story of this "4th anniversary-plan". She is going to stay with Maine in her condo which made her so excited. We had 2 whole days for her. We got to know each other. She told stories about what her life is about in Bicol and we also told ours. Whatever stories that pops up in our mind that is what we say to each other.