2

After school zero calls me and tells. Me that he got suspended for a week and that if I wanted to go to his house. After I hang up I go to his house. When I go to his room I see him so sad. He looks at me and says "We can't be friends anymore "

My heart drops into my stomach. Without thinking I boult out of his house and run towards our place where we always meet. I sit where the tree is and I hug my knees and I start to sob.

My world is breaking into a million pieces. What did ever do to be treated this way? All the pain I have inside of me. Why don't people understand me? Why can't the person I love loves me back?

My head starts to spin and I can't feel every inch in my body. I try to get up from where I'm sitting and I fall back. I start heading home sore all over.

I go to where I hid my razor and I slice it against my wrists. I'm going back into my old horrible habit. Blood tricking down my arm. My pain slowly decreasing.

My vision starts to blur. Which I know to stop. I get up to get a band so the bleeding would stop. I lay in my bed not wanting to sleep so I take out my skech book and start to draw. After an hour of drawing I decided to throw away every drawing I have of Zero.