5

(A/N): I'M sorry that I haven't published in awhile.

Leo pov

            The next day at school zero was the first person I see. He gives me this horrible look like he wants to hurt me.  My heart sinks in I know that I'm the one that he's mad at. 

            He starts to walk over to me and looks into my eyes.  He stands there just staring at me. Then he looks at his hands.  He has a note in his hands.

                  Is it for me?

             He hands me the note and walks away. I see zayn look at me and then he walks over.  He has a very concern face one. 

        "Hey" he says.

                                    "Hey" I say back .

      "What was that about? " he asks

"Nothing" I replied.

     The bell rings which meant that we have five minutes to get to class.

"Come on" he said.  Motioning his head to class.  I walk behind him. Lots of questions buzz around my head.

Why did he give me a note? Is he okay?  Why are his eyes red and puffy? Why was he crying?

      When I walk into class I see zero looking at me.  For a brief moment my eyes meet his. There's something wrong with him.  He looks really pale.  I take a seat and open the note and it says:

Leo ~

       I'm sorry for saying all those things.  I just want to know why you don't stand up for yourself. I want to talk to you.  Meet me at our place after school.

~ zero

     He wants to talk to me about what? 

(A/N) : I know it's short and I ended it as a Clift hanger I'm so sorry I will write and publish another chapter tomorrow! Again sorry!