4

The next day at school I pretend like nothing ever happened. We I take my seat next to Zayn. When Zero walks in the room and he looks at Zayn and  then at me. He shoots me a disused look at me.

              Zayn looks at me and his smile vanishes. Class starts and   Zero sits with Tute. The voice in my head keeps telling me   that I don't deserve to live. I try to pay attention in class but I can't.

                       .    .    .   .  

               When I get to Zayn's house I'm completely shocked. His house is huge!  His room especially.  He has a flat screen tv, a queen size bed,a computer in the corner,and a dresser in the other corner. His wall is painted all rainbow. His bed covers is rainbow. Pretty much everything in his room is rainbow.

                    Zayn is sitting on his bed listening to music. I go over to him and tap his shoulder. He looks up at me and smiles.

                     "Hey " He said while taking off his headphones. "What's up? "

                      "The sky " I said.

Zayn laughs. God he's laugh.

                          "I have to ask you something" I told him.

                            "what is it? " He said.

                              "Can I kiss you?" I asked.

                                   I kiss him. I feel like fireworks exploding inside of me. When I pull away from him. He smiles. I start to feel scared.

                                 "Zayn say something " I say.

                             He looks at me and says "Leo what took you so long? "