6

Zero's pov

         I hope that Leo doesn't find the note weird. I can't stop thinking about him.  Am I in love with Leo?

       From all the nerves I couldn't pay attention to the class.  All that I could think about is being with Leo. I start to remember back when we first met.

  ~Flash back~

     I see a group of boys crowded around a boy. Great another victim. I thought to myself.  Seeing him like that makes me have a weird feeling. I start to feel heat all over my body from anger. I start to walk over and make my way to were they were.

"HEY!  WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE HURTING HIM! " I yelled.

         They all turned to look at me and who I think was the leader walked in front of the group and looked at me.

        "And who the fuck do you think you are to be butting in our fun? " he said.

         I looked at him very sternly " My name is zero and people like you make me sick! If you think hurting people to the point of them hurting themselves and them wanting to die is fun ... Then you should just go kill yourselves! " I yelled.

     The leader looks and me and then tells the group of boys "lets go! We can continue this later" and with  that they walk off and leave the boy alone.

      I walk over to the boy on the ground and look at him. He has blue hair, and blood all over. He looks at me with pain in his eyes.

      " are you ok? " I ask.

He nods.

"Are you sure? " I ask again.

           He nods again looking away. He tries to move but winces from the pain and stops. I put his hand over my neck and shoulder and helped him up. I start to walk him to the hospital but I start to feel him going to sleep from the all the blood he lost.

  "No!  Please don't sleep we're almost there. Your going to be ok! " I tried to keep him awake.

     I start to see the emergency sign from the hospital and I start to walk more faster. I push through the doors of the hospital.

         "Someone please help me! " I shouted.

      A nurse comes to me and tells one of the guys to get a bed and they come back with it and they place him on the bed.

      "Do you know his name? " the nurse asks.

       "No" I replied. "There was a group of boys picking on him and I couldn't see what they were doing to him"

       "Ok" she says. "You could wait outside if you like"

         I go out to the waiting room and see two people walk in petrified and run to the desk. The nurse that just talk to me talk to them and then pointed at me. They turn to see me and walk over to me until they are in front of me.

     "H-hi" I said stuttering.

     They smile at me and say "Thank you for saving our son. You could leave if you want to"

      I smile back at them and say " no its fine ill stay and make sure that he's ok"

          ~ two hours time skip~

    The doctor comes back and tells the couple that their son has a broken arm, leg, and 4 broken rips. They ask if they could see him and they told me if I wanted to I said yeah. So I walked to the room and see him. He's extremely pale.

       "Hey names zero" I said to him smiling.

       "H-hi m-my name is l-leonardo" he said stuttering a lot.

                  ~flash back end~

        Since that day I knew that him and me would make great friends. But what I did to him was selfish and stupid. I regret it. Everything I said to him. But what if he will never forgive me.

   The bell rung indicating that class and school was over. I start to feel this not I'm my stomach. It starts to hurt me. I walk home and get ready to meet Leo.

WARNING: I NOTICED THAT I DIDN'T GIVE YOU GUYS A WARNING WHEN LEO WAS GOING TO SELF HARM SO IM DOING IT NOW!!

         ~ zeros POV~

      Zayn looks at me furious.

"Z-zayn? " I say looking at him.

     He walks up to me with an angered look on his face and then I feel a stinging pain on my right cheek. I look at him shocked and he pushes me to the wall and throws a lamp at me. I keep looking at him. I try not to cry in front of him.

      "YOUR SUCH A SLUT! " He yells at me. "WHO ELSE ARE YOU FUCKING BEHIND MY BACK! "

       "Z-Zayn I don't k-know what your t-talking about" I say to him scared.

         "YES YOU DO! " He keeps yelling. "THAT GUY ZERO WHO IS HE AND WHAT DO YOU DO WITH HIM! "

            I Don't like this anymore. This isn't him. Maybe if I give him time to calm down he might change back to normal. I thought to myself.

     "Zayn please c-calm down. Zero is just a friend. Maybe you should sleep ok? " I say to him.

    He walks up to me again and starts to choke me. I can't breath at all and I try to tell him to stop. But I can't. It hurts that he's doing this. I trusted him. He looks at me and suddenly realized what he was doing and lets me go. He falls on his knees and says "I'm so sorry Leo. I didn't mean to do it. Your right I need to calm down" he looks at me. "I'll see you tomorrow ok?"

    I nod and smile at him. I say goodbye and leave his house and make my way to see zero.

      ~Zayns POV~

        I can't believe I did that to him. He's been so nice to me and I hurt h like that. Why did I do that to him?! WHY DO I KEEP HURTING PEOPLE WHO I LOVE?!

         I think to myself as I clean up the broken lamp. I slide down the walk were the lamp is and I start to cry. I get up after an hour and go out for a walk.

   (A/N): I know I haven't really updated much but I'm trying to!! I know this story is sad to I'm sorry for that!!  Have a spectacular day!!!