1

~Zeros POV~

Sometimes I feel alone. No one understands me. When I walk down the halls in school, all the insults and threats are like daggers thrown at me.why are people so cruel? What did I ever do to them? I think to myself. Is it because the way I am?

"Hey Leo "Says Zero.

"H-Hi "I said shyly.

"You know you should stop being shy,you have to stick up to yourself. Don't let those lowlifes put you down." he says smiling at me.

I start to blush I've had a crush on Zero since I ever laid eyes on him. Every time my bullies made fun of me Zero always stud up for me.

Sometimes I even feel like this is a dream. That Zero never excised. I want to ask him if he wants to be my boyfriend but I'm afraid that he will hate me if I do. I dread when one day he will have a girlfriend and it's not me.

"Leo stop spacing out it scares me" He said with worry in his voice. "hey do y-"

"Hey loser looks like we're butting in your date plans "Said Tute.

The pain begins. I'm used to this . It's like a daily thing now . When I look at Zero he looks so angry. He has his hands clenched by his side.

"Oh look you have your boyfriend always fighting your fights you never have the guts to do it yourself .You're worthless ,you don't deserve to live." Says Tute.

He grabs me by the neck and holds me against the lockers. When Zero goes in back of Tute and punches him. Until he falls on the floor knocked out. The principal starts yelling at Zero and orders him to go into her office.