Ben & Jerrys Instagram nightmare amd kiss and makeup?

"You can't have any more ice cream you've had 3 tubs already!"Mom moans as she grasps  the bowl and spoon from my hands.
"Are you now saying that I need to watch my weight?!"I shout .
"No sweetie that's not what I meant,and you know that,"mom says smiling at me"your beautiful whatever shape or size".
"Nick clearly doesn't think that"I sigh looking at the floor.

Since the horrific incident last night I haven't spoken to Nick at all, not even a text message or phone call.I saw him and Ashley together behind the curtain, and that unfortunately can't just be erased from my memory.So until this whole thing with Nick is over I have a substitute boyfriend , two actually, Ben and Jerry's, they help a lot with the crisis I'm suffering right now.Rebecca stayed over and slept in the spare room after she drove me home as it was pretty late and I felt bad making her drive by herself.

"Look honey there was alcohol there so he might have just got a little drunk"Mom says trying to lighten my mood.
"Mom he looked pretty sober to me".
"Morning"Rebecca grins as she slides into the kitchen wearing a pair of fluffy socks.
"Oh good morning Rebecca,"Mom laughs as she pours a glass of orange juice"you sleep well?"
"Yeah great".
"I hope the bed was comfy".
"Super".
"Have you spoken to Ryan?"I ask curiously interrupting the conversation.
"Em I only met him last night "she says giggling.
"And?"
"I've been texting him all morning"she says sighing.
"I knew you liked him"I says nudging her with my elbow.
"You called it,"she admits"anything from Nick?"
I shake my head and take a gulp of my water.
"He has called her and texted her but she hasn't responded at all"my mom says shaking her head.
"Mom!"
"What I'm just telling the truth"mom holds her hands up.
"I know why don't we watch some TV"Rebecca says her ponytail swinging around.
"Yeah okay"I groan and slowly walk to the living room.

We sit together and Rebecca turns on the TV , the first thing that comes on automatically is FRIENDS.The Memory of my first"date" with Nick comes to mind.
"Can you please switch it over?"I ask .
"Um okay but you usually love FRIENDS that's all"Rebecca shrugs her shoulders and turns on Americas next top model.
We watch for about an hour together before there's a loud bang at the door.
"If that's Nick tell him I'm not here"I say shaking my head.
"You can't shut him out forever"Rebecca says standing up.
"Not forever just till I feel ready to forgive him"I tell her as she leaves the Living room.
I hear the door click open .
"Go away she doesn't want to see you out of everyone !"I hear Rebecca shout to Nick.
"I just want to apologise it will only take a few minutes"I hear him plead.
"Fine but five minutes and then your out of here"I hear the door slam shut and footsteps.
The door swings open and standing there is not Nick , but Daniel.
"What are you doing here?"I question standing up from my spot on the couch.
"I just wanted to say sorry for last night"he says placing his hands in his pockets.
"Well you've said it now go"Rebecca says rolling her eyes at Daniel.
"I really am and I heard what happened with Nick and I'm sorry"he says looking at me .
"It's um fine and Nick and my relationship is none of your business "I remind him as I fold my arms.
"Oh you guys are back together then?the breakups over?"Daniel asks.
"What do you mean we never actually broke up"I tell him.
"Oh well I assumed by the pictures".
"Daniel stop playing games "Rebecca moans .
"I'm not playing games look!"he pulls out his phone and hands it to me.
The pictures are on Instagram of Nick and Ashley together hugging and taking selfies.I scroll through until one particular one catches my attention , them kissing and the caption is GOT MY BAE BACK,TOGETHER FOREVER WITH MY NICK .Im stunned and drop the phone.
"Hey you've probably cracked the screen!"Daniel yells.
Rebecca leans down and picks up the phone.
"Well it didn't "She hands it to him and walks up to me.
"What was it?"she asks.
I just blink in disbelief at what I just saw.
"Should I go?"
"Yes Daniel go!"Rebecca screams and he runs out .
"Come on Em tell me".
They were making out!"
Tears start pouring down my face and I feel myself shaking .
"Come on let's-".
Rebecca is interrupted by my phone buzzing on the couch.
I pick it up and read the message.
NICK
9:47pm SENT
MEET ME AT THE PARK AT 12:00 PM.WE HAVE TO TALK XXX

"Go"Rebeca says reading the messages over my shoulder.
"You think I should ?"I ask.
"Yes let's make you look fabulous ".

I wear  a blue top , white jeans and two French braids, I wear a pink lipstick and white trainers .
"Good luck!"Rebecca and mom say as I leave the house.

I arrive at 11:59pm exactly and I see Nick sitting on a bench so I take a deep breath and walk up to him.
"Um hi"I says awkwardly tapping his shoulder.
"Em !"he says standing up and smiling.
"What do you want?"I ask fiddling with my hair.
"To apologise for last night,"he says "it wasn't what it looked like".
"I saw the Instagram pictures Nick "I tell him.
"Those were old pictures of when we were dating she just reposted them, she still has a thing for me "he tells me shaking his head.
"Oh then what about when I caught you too behind the curtain together huh?"I question him.
"She kept trying to kiss me at the party so I took her in their to tell her I didn't like her in that way, but she was drunk ,"Nick tells me the story as we walk through the woods, streamers still on the trees"so I was holding her up as she kept tripping up in her high heels just as you walked in".
"Well I needed you !you weren't there to help me !"I shout .
"What happened ?"
"Daniel showed up and started kissing me,I tried to push him off but he wouldn't stop,"My voice starts cracking and my eyes fill up"I screamed but you didn't come and I was so scared".
Tears fall down my face.
"Oh Em I'm so so sorry"he pulls me into a hug and I lean on his shoulder.
"Lucky Bec and Ryan came otherwise who knows what would have happened"I sob.
"Well I'm here now".
He pulls me away and cups my face in his hands, then we lock lips and it feels so right and like I'm home again .