Remember me

Nicks PoV:
She's okay ?"I question in disbelief .
"Well she lost lots of blood which could also be due to her stabbing injury that she suffered a few weeks ago, which means she will have to be careful in the future, but yes she she will be fine and is in good health "the doctor replies .
I shake his hand.
"Thank you so much sir".
Emma is okay , thank f*cking God.I don't know what I would have done without her .
As I watch the doctor turn on his hells and away down the narrow hallway , his shoes squeaking on the freshly polished floor , a nurse approaches me.
"Hello Mr Cole?"
"Yes"I say instantly in response ,running my hand through my hair .
"She wants to see you".
I take a deep breath and exhale.
"Can I come now?"I question.
"Yes,  but she might be sleeping when you arrive as she has just had antibiotics ".
I nod my head and turn around to grab my jacket from the armchair in the waiting room.

"Can I come and see he?"Isaac asks as I walk towards the emergency room she is being kept in.
"No not ever again "I say coldly .
As I walk through the endless hallways waiting for Emma I start to wonder something .What if she is completely different now? Of course i will still love her but say she has amnesia and doesn't have a clue who I am , God that would break me .
"Mr Cole here to see my partner Emma Waterson "I say to the nurse outside the doorway with a notepad.
She seems quite young , about my age.
"Oh yes sir,"she puts her hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry but you will have to prepare yourself , she doesn't look well but I can promise you she is .Just brace yourself "she lets go of me and I thank her.
"Thank you "and I enter the room .

Nothing could have possibly prepared me for what I saw .

Hundreds of tubes connecting to her body and machines , a scar on her leg, she was bruised everywhere and fresh cuts on her face .
She looked so lifeless like someone I didn't recognise .Tears fell down my cheeks but they were silent , this is all my fault .
Then her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled .
"Nick!"
Emma remembers me .
She then did something I never would have imagined .
Emma pulled away all of the tubes so machines were alerting nurses and doctors everywhere and she released herself from all the monitors .She ran to me and jumped into my arms and wrapped her Legs around my waist and embraced her tightly .
I wasn't ever letting go .
I felt her crying on my shoulder and Our faces met .
"What's wrong ?"I questions hugging her and protecting her from all possible harm.
"I've missed you "she sniffed .
Although she had a red scratch and bruise on her cheek , she still had those enchanting beautiful blue ocean eyes and heartwarming smile .
I hugged her tightly and I felt her grip around my neck tighten too.I rubbed the back of her hair and twirled her brown hair around my finger .
"Sir I'm afraid I'm going to ask you too leave "the doctor says firmly .
"Certainly N-"
Emma Interrupted me.
"No he isn't leaving , I'm the patient and he's my boyfriend so he is staying !"she says as my hands rub her thighs .
"No he can't stay Miss Waterson we have another visitor for you ".
"Who?"I ask.
"Isaac Notino , he claims do be her partner"the nurse replies as she untangles all the Tubes on the hospital floor .
"I refuse to see him , he did this to me !"Emma exclaims.
"Let me talk to him "i say quietly as I lay  her down .
"Nick no please don't he might turn and hurt you "she says nervously .
"Is this gentleman a threat ?"the doctor questions .
"Y-"
"Definitely 100%,"I interrupt Emma "but I would like the chance to speak to him alone first before security take him please ".
"Of course sir".
"I love you "I kiss Emma Hollywood movie style and she smiles through the kiss .
"I love you too , I will be in here with Judy taking my medication "Emma says grinning at her nurse .
"Okay I will be right back "I say consciously , not calling her baby in front of everyone.
I think she realises as her happiness downs slightly .

"Isaac outside now!"I shout to him and he obeys and follows me outside the exit doors into the car park.
I swear I was going to tear him apart .

Emma Pov( who has missed Emma's PoV, I have 😂😂)
I woke up with hundreds of noises around me , Monitors and muffled voices .
I slowly raise my head, it feels like it weighs a thousand pound and everything aches, and lean against the pillow behind my head .
Where the hell am I?
"Your awake "a nurse says to me as she unplugs one of the machines next to me .
"um yes I guess so , is there anyone here to see me ?"I question .
"Oh yes of course , two gentlemen one of them has been asking on how you are doing every minute "she says smiling at me genuinely .
I assume Nick is here but I can't imagine who the other person is .
Isaac?
"Can I see Nick please ?"
She nods and stands up from my bed and whispers something to the doctor standing in the doorway.
Why does everything take so long in hospital , can't they just bring him in?!
Suddenly I feel really dizzy and sleepy , I look over and see a nurse injecting something into my arm .
I don't object to it , because I feel num all over and can't move.
My eyelids feel so heavy until they close and I drift off into a deep sleep.

After what feels like a lifetime has passed I wake up and see a figure at the foot of the bed .
I recognised those gorgeous eyes .
"Nick!"
He grins at me and I decide to pull all the tubes away from , he looks shocked until I run across the tiled floor into his arms .
I wrap my legs around him and he holds me tightly.
This is perfect , I thought I wasn't going to make it and here I am with the love of my life .
I didn't realise I was crying until Nick spoke .
"What's wrong ?"he asked .
"I missed you "I reply and he pulled me closer .
I gripped around his neck and cried into his shoulder , letting emotions flies over me .
I felt his hands rubbing my hair and twirling it around his fingers which I adore .
"Sir I'm going to ask you to leave "the doctor says to Nick .
"Certainly n-"
"No he isn't leaving , I'm the patient and he's my boyfriend so he is staying !"I say as Nicks hands rub my thighs .
"No he can't stay Miss Waterson we have another visitor for you ".
"Who?"Nick questions.
"Isaac Notino , he claims do be her partner"the nurse replies as she untangles all the Tubes on the hospital floor .
"I refuse to see him , he did this to me !"I exclaim.
"Let me talk to him "Nicks whispers quietly as he lays me down gently on the ground .
"Nick no please don't he might turn and hurt you "she says nervously .
"Is this gentleman a threat ?"the doctor questions .
"Y-"
"Definitely 100%,"Nick interrupts me"but I would like the chance to speak to him alone first before security take him please ".
"Of course sir".
"I love you "Nick kisses me Hollywood style and I grin stupidly .
"I love you too , I will be in here with Judy taking my medication "I say grinning at my nurse .
"Okay I will be right back"Nick winks at me without calling me baby.
I wonder why?