Graduation

"So Miss Waterson we sincerely apologise for your injury that you have suffered due to our lack of security system"The principal apologises to me.

Miss Whiten , the principal , wanted me to meet her to discuss the robbery.I was ready to scream the roof off and tell her how I almost died but Nick convinced me not too since it could get me in loads of trouble, and ruin my graduation.So I calmed down and am ready to here her excuse , it better be a good one.

"It's okay , I just don't want it to happen again I feared for my life ".
"Yes well I'm sure you are thankful for Mr Coles appearance who defended you"she writes down his name on a sheet.
"Yes well i'm very thankful "I stare out the window and see Nick waiting outside , peering inside looking through the glass.
"I have seen you too quite close together recently around campus "she tips her glasses down so they are balancing on the tip of her nose.Clearly letting on that she knows what's up.
Just spill it Miss Whiten.
"Um yes we are very close "I awkwardly fiddle with my fingers.
"Ah well back to he robbery problem"she replies.
"Yes I just don't want it to happen again"I say firmly.
"Yes and I understand , your room has been fixed with better and top of the range security system, thank you "She Shakes my hand and stands up.
"Thank you "I reply and walk out of the office.
I guess it's my queue to leave now.

So after I suffered a terrifying robbery and lost loads of blood after being stabbed twice , she just fits a new  security system and that's it and I'm suppose to forget it ever happened ,is she actually serious ?!
I won't  say anything since I don't want any more trouble , even though I don't feel like that's at all fair.

"So how did it go?"Nick asks , kissing my forehead as I meet him on a bench underneath a willow tree outside the office.
"It went okay , she just apologised for the incident and installed a new security system "I sigh and lean into his chest and wrap my arms around his back.
"I will be there to protect you from now on Emma , I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for your appointment or when he-"
"Nick it's okay baby , besides my head is getting better too"I stare into his eyes.
"Emma I love you"his blue eyes meet mine.
Blue on blue.
Then I crash my lips into his and we move in sync , his arms snaking around my waist.
We break away for breath and Nick leans his forehead against Mine.
"You too"a girl cooes at us.
Nick laughs and we walk back to the apartment.

"Have you got your result yet?"Nick asks as we sit on the couch together , my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his side , my legs across his lap .
"No but they are all being delivered today, I'm so nervous "I peck his cheek.
"Emma you know your going to do great , my girl always does "he teases me by bringing his plump lips close to mine.
I decide to tease him even more and I bite my lip, wink at him and tuck my hair behind my ear.
"Don't do that , you know what it does to me "his eyes looking me up and down in a sexy way.
I stand up and walk away to my bedroom.
It's then I have a sudden felling of confidence.
I'm going to surprise him.
"Nick?"
He turns Around and faces me .
I lift my shirt and bra up , so I'm flashing him completely, his eyes widen.
"Come in my room".
He stands up quickly and runs over , I laugh and he follows me inside my bedroom.
"While you were in hospital I can't tell you how much I missed this "he leans down and kisses me passionately , his tongue sliding into my mouth and exploring.
I moan softly as he kisses the sweet spot on my neck.
"Nick?"
"Yeah "he replies laying me on the bed and straddling on top of me.
"I missed you "my hands grip onto his hair.
"I missed you more girl "he rubs my chest and I sigh .
Knock knock!
We break apart and walk to the door , Nick ahead of me.
He slowly opens it and I'm so confused and paranoid .
"Results for Mr Cole and Miss Waterson"he hands us two sheets of paper and turns on his heels and leaves.
"Oh Nick this determines our whole future , if we graduated or not "I sit down on the couch .
"We will read them together on the count of three okay?"he places his hand on top of mine.
"Okay ".
"1, 2 3!"
We open our sheets of paper and read them .
"Em I graduated and have been set up for some agents to come watch my next game "he tells me excitedly.
"I graduated this means I-I-I did it, for my mom!"
We jump up , me squealing uncontrollably,and Nick pulls me into a hug .
"Emma what's wrong ?"he asks tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Nothing I'm just so happy , we have an apartment, have graduated and it's perfect "I pull him into a kiss .
"I love you "he whispers into my ear.
"I love you more ".
"Not possible ".