▴ twenty four ▴

juliet: hey.

juliet: hope you're still alive (because I haven't asked that in awhile???)

juliet: what kind of music are you into??

jay: hey gorgeous.

jay: and yes I'm still alive.

juliet: hey (:

juliet: and ok gr8.

jay: I like alternative and rock, maybe a bit of pop.

jay: I despise country though, I wouldn't listen to it for a million dollars.

juliet: ok same though.

juliet: I LOVE LOVE ALTERNATIVE & POP TOO. I like hip hop and rnb sometimes too.

jay: they're alright.

jay: favorite artist/band?

jay: for alternative that is.

juliet: ok so I don't have favorites because I can't pick them, but I love melanie martinez and the neighbourhood.

juliet: I'm starting to get into the artic monkeys too.

jay: I have friends who like mel, I'm more into paramore and the 1975 and I really like am.

juliet: gimme songs to listen to by am.

jay: the my propeller ep is pretty good.

jay: I haven't listened to every ep or album, but I think you should give am a listen.

jay: the best songs on there are: knee socks, why'd you only call me when your high, mad sounds, arabella, and r u mine, in my opinion.

juliet: I'm counting on you, I'm listening to those later.

juliet: listen to mel though ok. indulge in the dollhouse ep IT'S FANTASTIC!!! crybaby is pretty good too.

juliet: aND HALSEY TOO OK BADLANDS IS THE SHIT!!

jay: alright I will.

jay: I'm going to work right now though, so I'll text you later tonight okay?

juliet: okay.