Hotel Room (Smut)

A/N someone requested a smut scene so 

here you dirty losers go, although I'm the dirty loser for writing this. Whatever. 

As soon as Hunter got off stage, he got out as fast as he was trying to avoid Shawn. The two men were just in the ring together, and were talking hours earlier, so what was the problem now? The problem was that Hunter was a fuck up, and kept making mistakes. 

And this one was too obvious, and it all rooted to Shawn Michaels. 

Having an attraction to you best friend is something weird on it's own, now trying to hide it from him, while having to constantly be around him was just. Difficult to say the least. And Hunter couldn't even say if it was love. Of course he loved the man, but he wasn't in love.  But the attraction.. Oh boy was Shawn Michaels attractive. 

His sex appeal gets Hunter every day. He always wants to run his hand through his hair, he wants to kiss him, he wants to do things with him, things you shouldn't ever want to do with your best friend, male one at that. 

But Hunter couldn't help that, and that's what lead him to what happened. 

He was in the ring wrestling Shawn, no big deal as they are wrestlers and have done this before. But for a split second Shawn tried pinning him, and Hunter had kicked out, and he had draped himself over Hunter. The way Shawn's hair was messed up, but still looked perfect, the look that was in his blue eyes, and the sweat that dripped down all over his body. His abs looking perfect, and Hunter wanted nothing more than to lick them. 

And that's when the erection came into play. 

Hiding an erection is generally a hard thing to do. But it's even harder (no pun intended) when you're in tight underwear, wrestling. And by the look in his eyes, once he let Shawn pin him, he knew Shawn noticed, but Hunter wasn't going to stay to find out what Shawn had to say. 

This is what led him to fleeing as fast as possible to his hotel room. 

Once he got there, he collapsed on the bed. His erection still there, which made him even more flustered. One of the most important times he had to NOT think with his dick, and what had happened? Just that. He was praying to god no one else noticed. but Shawn had. The referee sure as hell had, and so did the commentary (although they were generous enough not to call it out.) So basically the entire world just saw him get an erection over his best friend. 

Hunter hoped with all of his heart Vince does not find out, or he feared his career was on the line. A fast knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts as he slightly turned. "Yeah?" he called only for the door to open, and Shawn came storming in, and slammed the door shut. 

Fuck. Hunter groaned, rolling over and sitting up while staring at Shawn who seemed to be at a lost of words, which was a new one for him. He was in jeans, a shirt, cowboy boots and hat. 

"Shawn.. I-" Hunter tried to start standing up to his best friend. 

"Don't." Shawn's harshness shocked Hunter. "What the fuck was that out there?" he yelled walking closer. "What the fuck is this!?" he pointed to Hunters lower region. 

Hunter stayed silent looking down. He was hoping to avoid this. "Shawn.. I.. I don't know." 

"What do you mean you don't know?" 

"I mean I don't know!" his own frustration came out as he looked up to meet Shawn's gaze. 

"Do you like me Hunter?" Shawn asked calmer. 

Fuck. Hunter looked everywhere but at Shawn. "I- I no." He thought he saw Shawn's face fall, but it was quickly covered up. "Of course I like you, but I.." he trailed off again. "What this is," he slightly gestured to his erection, "I don't know."