Pretty Boy

A/N I don't think any of the Harts are bad people, and I like them. I just had to make Owen and Bret bad guys for this one shot. This does not reflect their real personalities. 

Shawn was about to cry, and Shawn rarely cries, but ever since the breakup, he's been doing quite a bit of it. He didn't know why he was letting it affect him so much, but it was. He tried to collect his breathing as he packed up his bag to leave RAW. While he was packing, the empty room got infested by the Harts, the last guys he wanted to see. 

Shawn looked up upon their arrival, as both men were already looking at him. Bret stared in an angry silence. Shawn was silent as well. While staring, he couldn't help but notice the championship that was on Bret's shoulder. It was the championship he refused to lose to Shawn. 

"Enjoying the championship?" Owen smirked. 

Shawn turned to look at him, but still stayed silent as he anticipated what was about to happen. Bret held out his hand to his younger brother. "Well it's not like he'll ever win it." 

Flipping his hair, Shawn grinned. "That is where you're wrong Bret. I am going to win it from you, and you know how?" Bret stopped smirking. "I'm going to make you tap to your own submission. How embarrassing would that be Bret, huh?" He tried to convince himself to shut up, but the words wouldn't stop pouring out of his mouth. 

Bret calmly sat down the championship and walked over to Shawn, to have a quiet face to face stare off. He then broke it, by grabbing Shawn's hair and slamming his head against the wall. Shawn groaned feeling the pain. Bret, then feeling encouraged, grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him up. Shawn began to panic as his throat burned in pain, and panic set in. He started wiggling, his arms clawing at Bret's hands, and legs trying to kick him, or at least push himself off the wall. 

"It's my championship Hickenbottom, okay? It's mine." he threw Shawn down. 

Staying down for a few, shawn layed sprawled on the ground in shocked silence but then let himself back up, and went straight back to Bret. "You know what Bret?" he grinned spitting in Bret's face, and then backhanded him. 

The slap echoed in the empty locker room as Bret's head tuned, a trickle of blood falling down. When he turned back, Shawn knew he was in trouble. Bret tackled him and started punching. The guys rolled around switching from being on top, until Shawn got the upper hand. That was until Owen hit him from behind, sending him back to the ground, allowing Bret to get back on him. Bret threw a couple of more punches and then slammed Shawn's head back down, causing more blood to spill. The pain erupted throughout Shawn's head as he wondered where everyone else was at. Bret stumbled back up to is feet, yanking Shawn up with him by the hair. Shawn, who was on his knees, looked up, his face bloody, to Bret, the man he loved. He gave a silent plea to stop that Bret recognized. Bret stared as Shawn put his hands on the man's hips, trying to drag himself up. For a second he thought he saw Bret's face change to the way he used to look at him, a look of love. It quickly disappeared as he grabbed Shawn's hair again, and shoved him back down to his knees. 

Bret smiled wide looking down at Shawn. "Stay on your knees Shawn. It's the only thing you're ever going to be good at." 

Shawn was left a bloody and crying mess. Knowing the locker room would start to fill up soon, he stumbled out into the hallways until he found an unlocked supply closet he could hide in. When he went in he fell in the corner and cried, and cried. He cried because he was failing as a wrestler, as a friend, and as an employee. Worst of all, he failed at being Bret's boyfriend. He failed big time, and now Bret was going to ruin him for it. He knew what Bret said was true. Shawn was only good on his knees, actually more than good, he was exceptional, he was only good at being a pretty boy, and pleasing his partners. That's all he's ever done, and he was well aware of it.