Chyna/Joanie

Okay so I know this is a one shot book about Hunter and Shawn and stuff, but I felt like I had to say SOMETHING about this. 

Also because she was a huge part of Hunter and Shawn's career and with the first version of the best faction ever in wrestling history, D Generation X.

So Chyna died last night, and she was, and is one of my favorite female wrestlers (along with Trish, Lita, Sasha, Becky, AJ ect) And I got woken up at 6 in the morning today to be told she had died, and I cried, and it has been a silent day for me. 

I feel emotionally attached, when I was younger, she was the first female I ever saw who looked like that, and I was watching Raw and Smackdown reruns with my parents. I knew of her, as she has been mentioned. Also because of Eddie Guerrero (both of them died way too young and I still cry over Eddie.) But She was the first female I ever saw with that big of muscles, and right then I was in love. I would google her matches and learn as much as I could about her, but as you know not every match is online. Well, this year I got the WWE network, and boy have I been watching literally everything on there. And I've had the opportunity to see more of said matches I haven't ever seen before, and truly it was beautiful. 

I know, we all know, there was troubles going on, and you can't really avoid that when stuff like this happens, but what we can do is look at the positive. 

So 

Let's talk about how badass Chyna was. 

I mean, she's the 9th wonder in the world. 

She was part of the best faction ever, and hung out with the two most trouble makers at the time. She literally was like one of the guys. I mean, literally like one of the guys. She was also the

First female intercontinental champion 

and

 the First entry to the royal rumble 

This shit is badass, and we can't say many females have done this. The term pioneer gets thrown around a lot when it comes to celebrities, but we can all truly say that Chyna was a pioneer to get the Women's Wrestling to where it is today (although there has been setbacks she has helped) 

Also WWE damn well better put her ass in the hall of fame because she deserves it, and hopefully the only reason they haven't already was due to said troubles she was having. And I am hoping next year will be the year this happens. 

But, it's truly sad that once again, we have lost such an icon and beautiful person. Death just needs to chill the year, amirite? But I know the 9th Wonder of the World will be missed by me, and everyone around. 

Rest In Peace, one of the best female wrestlers ever Joanie "Chyna" Laurer