#3 "Hey, there's nothing wrong with loving muffins with a passion."

She found someone.
It killed me to see her with him, laughing as he kissed her lips. Her soft, plump lips. She was mine. Brian didn't deserve a girl like her, someone so passionate, caring, and kind. Yes, he may be Valedictorian, but it didn't mean he was a good guy.

     He's smart and popular, can't say I'm not either, but he was always my competition. Whenever I hung out with Angelica, she'd always be on the phone with him or she'd leave me to meet up with him. It disappointed me how he was ruining our best friendship, and her being in a relationship, puts her at risk of being heartbroken. And I am sure as hell not in the mood to see her ball her eyes out for a guy like him, I disparage him deeply. I sigh in annoyance, as I lay down on my bed sheets.

    I decided to call Angelica, see if this time she'd actually make time for me. After a few rings she picks up.

"Hey Angie."

She laughs

"Hey muffin boy."

I fake a gasp, I can imagine her smiling through her phone.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with loving muffins with a passion."

She giggles faintly, my heart skips a beat.

"There is everything that is wrong with that sentence Mendes. Anyways, what did you need?"

I hesitantly thought, she'll probably reject.

"I was just wondering you wanted to hang out at my house if you weren't busy, I miss your ugly presence."

She scoffs, if she were with me right now she'd punch me in the arm.

"I am not ugly ya goof. Explains who has someone kissing them everyday and loving them through everything."

She carries on about Brian Knowles, I roll my eyes, fake yawning.

"So will you be able to come over or-?"

I hear shuffling through the phone.

"Yeah of course! I'm always going to love you Shawn, don't forget that. I'll always have time, I just don't want you to doubt that our friendship will fade because of Brian. Just give him a chance and I promise you, you both will get along better."

She questions the last of her speech, I exhaled deeply.

"Whatever you say Dr. Phil."

She laughs again

"Whatever dork, I'm gonna be there in a few, sit tight."

She hangs up, I switch my phone off, awaiting on her arrival.

Is it time to finally tell her?