#5 "Please, I just need you to hold me."

He doesn't deserve her.

      It's been a few months of them being together, and they couldn't have been worse. I've been watching Angelica intently since I saw it.

_______________________________

"Hey!"

Angelica pepped happily, almost too happily. I smiled.

"Hey."

She comes in for a hug, I hug her back, letting go. I look at her up and down, my eyes falling onto her torso. My eyes widen.

"Holy shit, what the hell is that Angelica?"

I get on my knees, examining the bruise on her side. She winces as I touch it, she turns away from me.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

She's being abused.

"I bumped into the corner of one of my tables, it hurt like a bitch. Haha."

She says, her answer dripping with falsity.

"Oh. Well do you want some ice for it?"

She shakes her head.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though!"

I smile sympathetically, why are you lying to me Gomez?

_______________________________

I can hear footsteps coming up my stairs, probably Angelica. I strum my guitar, thinking of the first few lyrics.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just
Not right
For you.

I hear a few knocks on my bedroom door, I open it seeing the love of my life.

"Hey."

She gently smiles.

"I'm gonna be in the bathroom okay? Than maybe I can hear a few songs of yours?"

I nod my head, well I mean they're all about you. She walks off as I shut the door, I grab a piece of paper. Finishing off one of my newest songs that I've written. I sit down, setting one of my cameras up.

"Hey, I'm Shawn Mendes. And I'll be singing my newest single, Treat You Better."

I strum the first few notes.

I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you.

I think of the memories I've spent with Angelica. We were in a prairie, and she couldn't stop gushing about drawing.

And you can tell me if I'm off, but I see it on your face, when you say that he's the one that you want.

Angelica was happier than, truly happy. When she didn't lie to me, as if I'd ever lie to her.

And you're spending all your time, in this wrong situation, and anytime you want it to stop.

I stop for a few seconds, Angelica.

I know I can treat you better, than he can. And any girl like you deserves a gentlemen.

I sing loudly, she deserves better.