day 2

i shook my head. "go away!" my voice was muffled out from it being in my pillow. "nope!" the door opened and i felt mabel right next to me. "what happened at detention? did Bill do something?" i tensed up hoping she didn't realize and bit my pillow holding back any words or movements. "deeeepppuurr speaak to meeee!" she complained shaking my side. "nooo!!" i said as she started to shake me. "cmon bro bro- you can tell me any-" "i cant tell you okay?!" i didnt mean to yell at her. i sat up pushing her hands off me. i looked into her eyes looking for some kind of answer.

"s..sorry..i just.." Mabel started to cry. i reached a hand to her face. "no, I'm sorry, cmere.." i pulled her into a hug. i didn't know what to do. so we stayed like that for a while. in fact we ended up sleeping like that.  

the next morning came. "hey bro bro.." i opened my eyes slightly then jumped. she giggled. "did  I scare you?" i rubbed my eyes. "forgot you slept with me.." she laughed and poked my face. "well get up for another day!" i booed but got up anyway. she went to her room and we both got dressed and we decided to walk to school today. a quarter of the way in, pacifica picked Mabel up. she asked if id want to join them but i passed. i needed time to think. *HONK!* i jumped and screamed slightly. "well good morning to you too mr. pine tree~" i held my hand to my heart. "d-dont do that Bill!" he laughed. "i do what i wanna do..get in..ill drive ya."

Bill parked his car and looked at me. i felt like i was shrinking under his glare. "hey pinetree..you should come over after school.." i shivered as his fingers trailed up my leg. from instinct, i moved my leg to the other side. he laughed a little.  "its fun watching you squirm~oh and you have no choice..so ill be seein you after class my pet~!" i shivered. i couldn't even protest.

i sighed as we both got out of the car. every class seemed to go quick, except the ones with Bill. he call on my for every question and always glance at me during his lessons. study hall sucked as well. he made me sit up in the front of the class with him. the whole time his hand rested on my knee and his fingers danced around like he was listening to an upbeat song.

whenever the final bell rang we waited till everyone left. Bill organizes some papers and puts them aside. he placed his elbows on his desk and rest his head in his hands. "you have to stay a lil after. go tell your sister then come back. if you dont, i will hunt you down kid." he sent shivers down my spine and i nodded slowly.

"mabes..hey.." i finally caught up to her panting. "hey dipindots! just bout to tell you imma goin home with pacifica!" my breathing calmed down. i waved at the blonde girl who just rolled her eyes at me. i nodded. "okay.. um.. im..going to a.. friends house.." she nodded. "kk! see ya later!" then she just left. wow okay.. i monotonously walked back to Bill room down the hall to the left. i took a right and entered the french room. Bill was standing against the door frame with my bag in his hand. "ready pine tree~" he smiled giving me my bag. i shrugged. "i guess.." he clapped slightly. "great!" we went back into the room and left through the exit.

we got in his car and he drove to his house. it was a decent normal sized house. me and Bill got out and i followed him inside. there was a nice porch with some wood outside. the inside was a lot nicer tho. to the right was a wooden table and against the wall was a cabinet thing with fake fruits up top. there was also a lot of wine bottles. in front of us the living room. a black couch with a chest for the ottoman (i dont know how to spell it) another chest for a tabel. there was also a screen glass door and a fire place above that a tv. there where a like of clocks on the walls and painting of like. wine bottles. it was a very rustic looking house. there was a decent sized kitchen 2 bathrooms; a main one and one in the main bedroom. a guest room. and an office. there was also a basement; there was a huge room down there and then the garage and whatnots. (sorry for all that boring description of a house)) great. now i dont know what the-nvm)) "are you hungry? ill make dinner; you can make your self at home." Bill sang going into the kitchen. I looked down at my feet taking my shoes off and placing them against the wall with the other shoes. i placed my bag on the chair at the table and sat down. I fidgeted my leg up and down on the chair and my hands intertwined. i bit my lip looking around the house. "do you like spaghetti?" i looked at him. "um.. sure.." he smiled brightly. "great because thats what were having!" i sigh and laid my head on my arms watching Bill go back and forth making things.

after some time past, Bill sat across from me. we ate dinner quietly. it was actually really good. i didnt even realize that Bill was staring at me. i stopped mid eating looking up from my plate.  "hungry?" Bill chuckled. i blushed looking back down finishing my bite. "s-sorry.." i mumbled. he waved a hand. "dont be, im flattered you like my cooking~!" i blushed a little more. "y-yeah.." Bill reached across the table to lift my chin up with his finger. i tried to avoid his gaze but nope. he slid out of his seat and towered over me. "and now for dessert~!" he sang lower his head so where level.

my blush deepened even more as he kissed me again. there butterflies in my stomach. as much as i hated lying to my family, i kind of liked it. he deepened the kiss fiddling with my tie. he took it off and throwing it absentmindedly. i creased my eyebrows together and when i opened my eyes he pulled away, taking the best off. "whoa, what're doin?" he just chuckled at me. "just relax, kid." the butterflies came back. his hand trailed down my stomach than back up. he began unbuttoning my shirt. "b-Bill.." i took his hands not wanting him to take the shirt off. he glanced up at me. "i said relax.." he shoved my hands away and continued his way. i really wanted to push him off. but i didnt. oooooh, this is so wrong but it felt so right. Bill took the button up off and threw it like the other things. bills lips smashed back into mine and placed his arms under mine. he inched his ways down to my legs and picked me up. i wrap my arms around his neck. i hated this; i truly did but i couldn't. it just.. just felt so good. bills cold hands on my warm back i then felt a soft comfort on my back. before i could open my eyes Bill bit my nipple. i moaned slightly in pain and pleasure. his tongue then circled around it. my hands went to bills hair tugging it hard, arching my body not meaning to rub on bills members. this time the older male moaned loudly. "a-ah~!" i blushed scarlet red at bill. Bill looked at me eye to eye. he bit his lip, lust in his eyes. Bill came back down and kissed my now swollen lips, grinding his hips against mine. i couldn't focus on the kiss to the new feeling. it felt weird but, good. a good weird! but i was not ready. i was actually scared. my senses came back to me all at once. i pushed Bill away abruptly. "i-i-i'm n-not ready!" i squealed like a girl pulling my legs and arms to my chest to cover my bare body. i put my head in my hands. i heard Bill hiss and swear under his breath. he then sighed. "ill..ill take ya home.." he left for a second then came back with my shirt.

*time skip*
"wow bro bro! what happened to you?" Mabel said giggling. my hair was a complete mess, my vest was buttoned all wrong and my tie hung loosely around my neck, I had my vest folded in my arms, my face was all red, and my lips where red and swollen still. "uh..got in a fight..?" i didnt mean for it to sound like a question. Mabel squealed happily. "YOU GOT LAID DIDNT YOU?!" she was bouncing up and down. my face burned. "wha-no-Mabel!" i punched her (in a siblings way). Mabel laughed and chased me upstairs. "awe come on! who was it? was it Bill?" "MABEL!" she continued to laugh and follow me into my room.

"it WAS Bill wasn't!" she poke my sides tickling me. i couldn't help to laugh as i tried to her away. "haha-st-stop!" i pushed her arms away forcefully; annoyed. Mabel boo'd. "your no fun.." her voice becomes really quiet, she whispered it to me. "but i know it was Bill.." i pushed her away from me. she laughed again and got up leaving. i sighed and put the pillow over my head. i laid there for a couple minutes before getting up.

i looked at my self in the mirror. holy shit... in all honesty, i kind of looked like a hot mess like this. i took my shirt off examining my chest; the right nipple was redder then left. i groaned as it still kind of hurt. Mabel burst through the door again. i screeched and covered my body. Mabel gasped. "ooooh!! dippy!!" i through my pillow at her. "GET OUT!GET OUT! GET OUT!" i yelled completely embarrassed. Mabel yelled. "im sooo telling pacifica!" i tensed. "NO DONT!" i quickly put a random shirt on. "TOO LATE!" i complained. damn today sucked. literally.