Day 5

Me and Mabel walk to our lockers, put our stuff away. Then to out my class so i could put my bag down. I grabbed my journal then walked Mabel to her class down the hall. I said good bye as she talked to pacifica. I swear she hates me because she keeps sending me "the looks" soo i walked back to my class rooms and waited till class started. We did a gay ass play in yorkshires. Took a test, watched a video, and did notes for second. And now. Third. It was actually great-Bill wasn't there! I sat with Mabel at lunch and her friends. Then fifth, Bill came back. He seemed mad a didn't talk to me. In 6th, we played kahoot for a test thats coming up. Then 7th, me and Mabel played trash ball. For the upcoming test. In 8th i dozed of a few time. I just didn't want to pay attention. Aaand the ninth. Bill ended up leaving again. What was up with him. Now I'm on the bus home. Yay. I dont even tale bus i t he story. But now i do. Do.

Okay so now I'm home. But I didn't want to be home so i said I'm going out to grunkle stan. And he just shewd me off.

I was walking to the park when a pair of hands went around my eyes. I screeched confused until i heard, "guess who~" which sent shivers down my spine. I turned around to see Bill. He looked so different with out his work clothes on. He wore a yellow hoodie with a white button up underneath and some black jeans. Bill smiled at me and hugged me sighing. "Whats wrong?" I wiggled out of his hug. He frowned slightly. "Nothing that concerns you." He says with a straight face. "Whhy!" I complained and He shrugged as we sat down at the bench. "Because kid, it's about my work. It's stressful okay?" He put his palms to his eyes, rubbing them. I watched him and gave him a hum. He glanced at me giving me a smile. I smiled back and watched him sit up. "Come to my house?" Bill asked slouching over and resting his hands on his thighs between his legs. I stared at him and shrugged. "I dunno..got nothing else to do and it is the weekend. So why not!" And off to bills i went.

I sat at the table across from Bill. I watched him working on his papers with glasses on. Like. He actually looked cute with them on. I didn't realize i was staring at him for who knows how long because he looked up with a raised eyebrow. I blushed and quickly looked down at my book that i had out. He smiled and shook his leg back in forth. "What?" Bill said with a little cheeriness in his voice. I chuckled and looked back at him shrugging. "Nothin.." We smiled at each other then he went back to his work. I looked at him a little longer before continuing to read my back.

"Wanna go out to eat?" Bill ask finally finishing his work. I nodded like a little kid. "Yeah!" And we both got up and went to his car.

We went out to a Chinese restaurant. I sat next to Bill in the booth. We ordered our food and drinks. "I didnt know you wore glasses.." I aksed looking at bill. He shrugged yawning. "Yeah.." I took his glasses off and examined them. Bill rested his chin on his palm and watch me with amusement. I put them on and blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the oddness. "I can kind of see out of them..if I squint reallly hard.." I said squinting making Bill laugh. I laughed to and smiled at bill brightly. He put his hand over his mouth and grabbed his glasses back off my face. He cleared his throat looking down as our drinks come. I stared at him smore.

The food came and we ate so now where just sitting there talking. "Awe man, this one time when i was in high school, this guy decided to invite me to a house party, and we got so drunk. And so many things happened that night. So many..good things. We ended up being together for a couple years until I caught him with my best friend, in my room. I didnt care he was drunk so i was done, but.. The other day.. I ran into him.." He took a long sip of his beer. I watched him sad and interesting. He let out a deep breath and continued. "Aand, hes was getting married to my bitch of a friend.." He got too close to my face causing me to back up. "But then, i met you little pine tree~" he smiled and his breath reeked of alcohol. I blushed examining his face and every detail. "O-oh yeah?" He nodded smiling closing the gap between us. I coughed, into the kiss. The drink tasted awful he back away sadness clearly on his face. "S-sorry..i-im just..that drink..o-oh okay.." He went back in for the kiss.  I just sucked it up and kissed him back.  After a good couple minutes, we split apart. "You know pine tree..i think.." He hiccuped. "I think you should get a drink.." Before i could even let out a word, he quickly bought another one. "B-but Bill im underage.. I-i cant drink!" Bill shrugged, "just drink." He brought it to my lips tilting it so it start spilling. I let the gross ass liquid in my mouth and choked on it. Bill laughed at me setting the drink down. I whipped the beer off my lips. "That was awful!" Bill calmed down taking a sip from it. He raised his eyebrows in agreement. "Ay, your right..and its really strong!"  He took another sip anyway. "Cmon.. Just drink it..then we can go home. Ill have a friend drive us." I did want to go home but, i did not want to drink that. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Bill started chanting. My peer pressure gave it. I shook my head and bit my lip. "Fuck it!" I yeleld chugging down the beer. Bill started cheering. The whole room seemed to be spinning and everything became hot my heart beat was quickening but the second. I also felt all giddy inside, like a lifetime crush just asked you out, or you got a free puppy! Puppies are cute..Bills is cute! Omg bills cute!" I had a huge smile on my face as i looked at Bill. He was on the phone not seeming to realize my stare, so i grabbed his arm and pulled him downwards some and smashing our lips together. He seemed surprised. 'Haha i see that your busy, ill walk down..' I heard a voice over the phone. I arched my eyebrows together the loosened up. I had to pull away, it was definitely to hot now. I was panting and Bill smirked at me. I stood up dragging him with me. He left the money on the table and we went outside where it was colder. I pinned him against the wall kissing Bill again. He played with the flannel i was wearing. "EH-HEMM!!" Some one clears there throat. I turned around to see a girl that i don't recognize. "Wow party hats down below!" She laughed at her own joke. Bill gave the girl the keys. "Just drive." He said agitated. "Aight~!" The three of us got into the car. Bill pinned me down in the back seat continuing where we left off. "Awe! Seriously guys!" The female complained while we started taking each others shirt off.

((Warning: smut))

When we go home we quickly got out of the car and Bill hoisted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. "Im driving myself home. Never call me again to bring you home when your drunk." Bill shrugged and quickly went inside the house. I started to grind my hips against his, both moaning into the kiss. I needed more desperately. He brought me to his room and laid me down on his bed. In a instant, we both took our pants off revealing our cocks. I stared unintentionally and Bill smirked deepened. He climbed on top of me and our hips moved in sync. "A-ahh~bill~!" I moaned into his ear. Bill put his head down at the nook of my neck and started giving love bites as his hands pumped my members. I gasped and moaned at the new odd feeling. Bill quickened his pace and i grabbed the back of his neck, biting my lip face completely red. Eventually he slowed down and removed his hand. I looked at him a bit sad that he stopped. He the quickly replaced it to a an even newer feeling. He placed him self in front of my entrance. I looked at his face and be just smirked. He can probably tell my small fear. He kissed my forehead and cooed, "relax~!"into my ear and thrust himself inside me. I gasped at the feeling but it didn't hurt. I dont know if it was because i was drunk or what but it actually felt fucking amazing. He thrust hard inside me hitting my sweet spot almost every time. "B-Bill!" I screamed as he fucked me senselessly.  I cum all over his chest and he came right after. I arched my back moaning so loudly. Bill pulled out and laud next to me. Where were both panting heavily. "Your gonna..feel this one..t-tomorrow, p-pine tree.." I hummed not really knowing what he meant. I was to tired to even move and ended up falling asleep on the spot.