Week 2 day 6

I gather my things for lunch and walk down with Wendy and mabel. Pacifica wasnt there today-thank god. But Bill was. I really wanted to sit with them today but Bill wanted me to eat lunch with him. I sighed when i sat down next to Bill at his desk. Bill smiled at me. "Helllo~!" He sang. I yawned. I didnt get like 0 sleep last night. I didnt think of this at the time but.. This man, this blonde haired sex god. Took, my virginity. "H-hi.." I coughed slightly. He nudged my arm smirking. "Watchin got to eat?" I smiled at him. "I got some weed. Yknow, because today is 4/20!" We both laughed. "Oh!" Bill yeahs "hit me some of that!!" We continue to laugh.

So yeah, lunch was fun. Study Hall was funner. Some one actually brought weed to school and put it through the vents and the entire school basically got high. We all had to evacuate. Me and Bill left the school. Yeah, i ditched. So what. And with a teacher! Hah, rebel~ so where just driving home and i plugged my phone blaring my music. His car had awesome speakers. So, i played slow down by cam meeking. We blasted all types of rap music down the road. We went like, every where having a sweet time. Like, today was actually great!

It was getting late and where still driving. We where now listening to the jonas brothers, because damn there good. I was hard core singing to year 3000. Bill even joined me. At a red light i yawned. Today was a day to remember. I looked at Bill who was driving again. His hair blew in the wind, it was really majestic. He glanced at me real quick smiling proudly. I smiled back and we both looked at the road. "Hey!" I shouted turning the volume down. Bill glanced at me again. "Can i sleep over?" I asked. Bill rustled my hair. "Hell yes!! Been wondering when youd ask.." He turned left. I laughed fixing my hair. I looked out the opened window and stuck my hand out and moving it up and down, like a dolphin. We turned right two more times then another left. Bill turned to his street and pulled up at his driveway. He parked the car. "Ahh~" he rolled up the windows and stared at me as i quickly put ny hand in. "Home sweet home~!" I giggled and we both got out.

"Wow havent been here for ever!" I said sarcastically. Bill chuckled. " i know right?! Too long!" We both laughed. "Well today was a fun day.." I said sitting on his red velvet couch. He agreed and sat next to me. I curled up to his side and he put his arm around me. Bill had his legs over the other and both arms spread along the backing of the couch. I had my knees on top of his legs and my head on his chest. It was really relaxing.

"Hey-dont fall asleep on me..your too heavy to carry.." I groaned slightly listen to him. His voice vibrated through his chest. "I don wanna.." I said snuggling against his side. He chuckled. "Fine then..you can stay here, i have to pee anyways.." I scrunched my nose as he got up. "Ew.." He laughed again. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, pushing my cap off with my hands. (Yes Dipper wore his hat) i kept my eyes close still tired. I heard bills soft laughter nearby. A smile tugged at my lips as i felt his lips on my forehead. "Cmon seepy head~" i sighed and slowly got up. "Fiiinne~" i smiled slightly. I walked to bills room following him, sloth like.

I sat on his bed leaning my head back yawning. "Can i have sweat pants?" Bill shrugged. "Sure..uh, here." He tossed the at me. I let it hit my chest and fall to my lap. I looked at them then stood up. We both got dressed for bed then went in it. Bill turned the light off and wrapped his arms around my nude chest. His fingers brushed against my sensitive chest raisins. ((Yw)) i shifted, crossing my legs over his. He pulled me in close, back touching mine. And thus, we spooned.

For a bit i was running in the woods, fog thick. I could barely see where i was going. In the distance i heard the gun clicked. I jumped slightly looking all around me because it echoed everywhere. I starting running again, as far as my deer legs could carry my. *bang!!* i gelt pain hit my back leg. I stumbled over myself and heard serious evil laughter. "Pine tree~!" The man laughed more. "Pine tree!!" He yelled again as i whimpered holding my leg that the hinter shot. "DIPPER!" i saw a man approach me. He bent down, all i could see was one eye that was shining bright yellow with a black slit for the pupil and his white, sharp, teeth. Warm tears stroll down my face. "Oh my little pet~!" He shook my sides vigorously. "DIPPER!" he kept yelling my name after that. It got louder and louder, until it hit me. Literally. I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face. I shot up looking everywhere. "Oh god Dipper are you okay!?" Bill hugged me tightly. I froze recollecting my nightmare i just had. I stared at Bill, still a lot of adrenaline in me, as he whipped away the tears on my face. "Its okay Dipper, it was just a dream..okay?" I nodded and shook my head slightly rubbing my eyes with my palms. "What happened?" Bill asked. I let out a sigh moving my legs staring at them. "Bad dream..ah.." I sniffed. "It was weird..but ive been having them for years. Its like a horror realm for my dreams.." Bill had a serious look on his face. "What do you mean youve been having them for years!? You woke me up screaming!" I stared at him. "Ah..sorry Bill.." He shook his head. "Tell me what happened." He demanded, hands gripping my shoulders. I sighed and told him about me being a deer and how a crazy hunter guy was after me. He nodded and was kind of fascinated by it. Once i finished he took a deep breath. "Oh wow..do you ever get that check or something?" I shrugged. "Yeah, but.. They said its nothing theyve never seem before and itll just pass..but i went when i was 14." Bills mouth hung slightly agape. "Huh.." He says quietly. "Oh, and uh..thanks for the bruise on my leg." He snickered as i blushed looking at a big red mark on his thigh. "S-sorry!" He nodded. "You should do something about those dreams because, damn there painful for me and you!" We both laugh slightly. I looked over at the clock. "Boo.." I whisper.5:45. Bill sighed. "Gotta get ready for work.." I nodded and sat back against the head board sighing deeply. Bill got dressed and i watched him slightly. "You think we can stop at the mystery shack?" Bill shook his head. "Too far and i have a meeting, uh.." He looks through his drawers for something then throws it at me. I look at it and it was a yellow shirt. I raised an eyebrow turning it around and a big eye was on it. "Uh, do you have something else?" Bill chuckled fixing his bow tie. "Go look.. Imma brush me teef~" he walked to his bathroom as I skimmed through his drawers. He had a lot of yellow things. But i found a light blue one with a bow tie printed it. I slid it on and it fit p well. The one side hung off my shoulder slightly revealing my freckles. Bill came out and stared at me. "This okay?" I asked checking my self in the mirror. It took a minute for him to answer. "What?" I laughed. "Ill take that as a yes." I looked at Bill and he had a faint blush on his face. "L-lets go.." I giggled and nodded and we left.