Week 2 day 7

*at school*
((Well i just had a party and we had food and popsicles. BOOSH!!))

I got a lot of odd stares for the outfit i was waring. Mostly girls tho, it's wasn't because it was bad, but that i looked cute.  Mabel joined me to first period. "Oohh!! Dipper!! You look so cute today!!" Mabel squeals. I blush slightly and shushed her down as i got a few stares. "Shut up Mabel!" I punched her arm. Pacific agreed with Mabel. "Yeah, like, you don't actually look homeless!" She snickered. I sighed and shook my head. "Just go to class." They laughed and walked away.

In third period Bill actually made me sit in my orginal seat which was odd. He did the same fifth period. And in french class he barely even looked at me, callee my name to answer a question, and stayed behind the counter top. So when the bell rang i stayed after class. "Hey..are you mad at me..?" Bill blinks forcing himself to look at me. "N-no..i just..i cant.." I raised my eyebrow. "Cant what?" I walked around the counter top. Bill watched my every move. "I..i..fuck it.." He grabbed my shoulder and our lips smashed together. I moaned into the kiss and our tongues collided. He wrapped his arms around my slim waist and i put mine around his neck. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall and lifted my  shirt up. I pulled away from the kiss and hold his wrist down. "Not here.." I said panting.

In the car, Bill went in for another kiss but i put a hand to my face. "Why where  you ignoring me today?" Bill pouted. "Piiiinne treee!!" He moved in for a kiss again but I stopped him.  "No-tell me first.." Bill sighed and looked forward driving away. "Hey!" I yelled. "Just..dont wear that shirt again.. It's too.. Revealing.." I rolled my eyes. When Bill didn't look at me i took the shirt off. "Yo hey! Not when i am driving kid!" His face was red but i shrugged.

Bill didnt look at me for the rest of the car rid. So when we pulled in his driveway, i put my hand on his bulge and started pumping. Bill tilted his head back and creased his brows together. "A-ah~ pine tree! Wh-what are y-you-nnngh~!" I smiled at him and slowly pulled my hand away. Bill glared at me and watched me get out the car. I covered my chest from the cold air that hit me and waited at the front door.

Before the door was even shut Bill smashed his lips against mine and pinned me to the door. I winced slightly but didn't care. As the kiss was getting more heated he started grinding on my hips. I moaned into the kiss. I felt bill smirk. His hand trailed down to my jeans and his hand cupped my ass. I gasped slightly. he picked me up and carried me to his room never breaking the kiss.

Sorry but i dont feel like writing this out so they do the do))

They laid side by side panting and aching after basically riding each other and a whole lot of sucking. There bodies covered in bruises and bite marks. Hair a complete mess and tangled. Bill looked over at me. "I think.." He gulped. "I think i need a sub for tomorrow because.." He sits up groaning. "Where both gonna be fucking sore tomorrow." I nodded and watched Bill limp out of the room. He later came back with like four water bottles and pills. "I suggest we take-" he takes the pills and drinks an entire water bottle, then leans on the bed. "A shower because damn.." I laughed slightly. "Good idea.."

After the showers the bed sheets where put in the wash and made with new ones. Bill gave me clothes that i hanged into and i laid on my stomach-making a plank. Bill laud next to me on his back and we both fell asleep when it was nearing 2 o'clock in the morning.

Bill was definitely right. When i woke up my whole ass was throbbing. Bill was still sleeping though so i stared at his sleeping face. He looked so restful. Too restful, like he was dead, but then his body rose and fell. I let out a smell breath. "D'pur.." Bill mumbled in his sleep and his eyebrows creased slightly. His resting face frowned. What was he dreaming about..? His fingers twitched, okay i have to wake him up. So i shook his body. "Bill?" His eyes shot open. He looked everywhere then laid his eyes on me. He smiled brightly. "You okay..?" I asked. Bill yawned then shrugged. "Bad dream.." I hummed and pointed to the pills. Bill chuckled and gave me and himself some. We both chugged a water. Bill laid back down and I rested on his chest. His hand rubbed my back as I listened to his soft beat of the heart. "You my friend.." Bill places his hand so its still on my back. "Are so fucking good a sex." We both laugh. "Wow uh, thanks?" I chuckled and Bill moved his hand to my hair and plays with it. We stayed like that for a while until it was around 12. We both got up.

Bill was in the kitchen sipping coffee he made for himself. I hugged his waist from behind and rested my head on his back. Bill sat his drink down and turned around to face me.

Blah blah blah they do stuff and go out to the art cave? Oh
Haha
Arcade.. *clears throat* um.. Oh then they go out to eat at..starbucks? Yeah..they dont eat there just get coffee. They went shopping and got clothes and went to half price books and got stuff. They finally went home.

Yay writers block