day 3

at school*

i thought all first period about the incident last night. at first i hated it but now..now i kinda like it. "Mr. Pines.." the teacher called on my. i looked around slightly. "number 18?" she sighed. i shrank from all the stares i was getting. i looked at the packet and realized i wasn't even on the right page. I quickly flipped through the packet stumbling. the teacher sighed, frustrated. "can some on-" i got to the right part and answered the question. "thank you.." i nodded looking down embarrassed.

next class came and the same thing happened. i wasn't paying attention and the teacher called on me. like why do teachers do that?! there is no. need!" i sighed and answered the question mr pucka asked me. then god almighty third period strolled in.

i took my seat next to Bill. i glanced at him and blushed a little as he smirked. "m-mr. cipher.." i asked quietly. Bill smiled at the name. "yes my lil pine tree~?" i blushed again as i got a few stares from the kids in the front row. i cleared my throat and took my planer out. "i have to use the restroom." i lied, i just didn't want to be with him at the moment. he sighed and signed my pass. i grabbed my bag and started to walk out only for my bag to het stuck on something. "the bag stays." he says quietly grabbing my bag, going back to his book. i gave a frustrating sigh and let the bag go. then i left for the bathroom. "hey teachers pet~" said an unfamiliar voice. i turned around very tense. a tall skinny emo dark looking male smirked down at me. (robbie) "wh-who are you?" i stumbled into a wall as the teen walked forward. he cornered me. "none of your business fag!" he laughed evilly. I frowned. "hey im no-!!" he raised a fist up quickly causing me to flinch. "haha what a scared little weak dork you are!" he continued to laugh. "robbie?" i sweat voice came from down the hall. "uh-oh.." whispered what I presume to be robbie. i opened an eye to see a really; i mean really pretty red head. (wendy) "robbie what are yo-ROBBIE?!" he flinched at her yelling. robbie turned around lowering his fist. "where you about to punch the new kid? for what reasons!" I straighten up staring at the two. "um, no, its uh, no-" the red head rolled her eyes. "go now! ill talk to you later!" she yelled and robbie quickly left. she rubbed her temples then looked at me. i blushed slightly fixing myself. "sorry bout that kid. thats robbie.. he can be a jerk; sorry about that!" i smiled slightly clearing my throat. "oh uh-its totally co-" an sickly sweat voice cooed near by. "Dipper~?" i turned around to face Bill. "ah..hello wendy.." he said a little pissed. i turned to look at the red head i now know as wendy. "mr. cipher, sir!" she said with a fake smile and saluted. Bill rolled his eyes grabbing my arm pulling me towards him. i blushed looking down, embarrassed for the bajillionth time today. "get back to class before i give you a detention like pine tree over here." i looked at him giving him a 'WTF' face. wendy nodded. "hah, alright cipher..bye dips!" i smiled at her and waved watching her walk away. bill yanked my arm causing me to wimped. "this another reason you deserve detention." he said walking back to the auditorium. (study hall) I sighed frustrated as we got back. we stayed quiet the whole time untill the bell rang. "see ya later you little dipshit." he gave me a look. i gave him one back.

"what! another detention!" Mabel yelled excitedly. "why are you excited?" i said resting my head on my hand groaning. "because i bet mr. cipher made you to in detention!!" "your right, shooting star!" i heard Bill and he gripped my shoulder hard. i winced slightly. "didnt do his..work.." he glanced down at me. Mabel and pacifica glanced at each other happily. Bill loosened his grip and saluted away. "ohh! didja guys here?" Mabel said yes and i said no. pacifica smiled. "okay, okay..!" she was smiling uncontrollably. "starting tomorrow.." pacifica started. "NO LONGER UNIFORMS!!" Mabel finished. "like, how can you not hear about it?" i shrugged. but really its because i wasn't paying attention to any of my classes. i sighed. "hey Dipper!" i turned around to see a familiar red head. "wendy!" i said a little to happily. she chuckled. (oh yeah.. Dipper and Mabel and pacifica are 16-wendy robbie is 18 and Bill is 22)) "um, here sit down, uh.. this is Mabel my twin sister.." i fiddled with my tie. Mabel waved aggressively as wendy sat down with her can of pit cola. "and im pacifica." she said before i could introduce myself. i coughed slightly. "cool, wendy. wendy courdory!" i smiled at her. "sorry about earlier.. did i het you into detention?" wendy asked. i shook my head. "n-no! its just bi-i mean..mr. cipher.." i said awkwardly. "i didn't do my work" i mumbled. Mabel and pacifica burst into fist of laughter. i glared at them but they just continued. wendy patted my head. "well..nice meeting you guys! gotta get back to my table.. see ya later dips!" i smiled and watched her go once again. "blaaahh!! Dipper!! you where totally goo-goo eyes for her!" i sat up. "why do i even sit with you guys!" i laughed slightly as the bell ramg. we threw our stuff away and left for next class.

once again Bill cipher. but, he pulled me aside into a different, empty room. he slammed the door shut and gave me death glare. my heart was racing i was so confused. "wh-what..?" i said terrified once I realized Bill was still stabbing me with them glares. "stay. away. from. red." he snarled and slammed a fist next to my head. i flinched horribly. i heard Bill sigh and felt his hand on my shoulder. i slowly looked up to him. "s-sorry.." i said, voice almost not audible. "b..but where just friends.." Bill moved his hand from my shoulder snd cupped my cheeks. "i love you pine tree.." Bill said a little happier. my heart fluttered and i felt butterflies in my stomach. "i..i love you too, but.." the words felt so weird coming from my lips. i looked up at Bill who was frowning again. "but what." he stated. i cleared my throat getting my voice back. "dont you have a class to teach?" Bill laughed putting his forehead on mine. "i got a sub..i just. want you right now.." i blushed slightly in the dim classroom. i stared into his deep golden eyes and be stared back at my blue ones. i watched him back away some, closing his eyes and kissing me. I hesitated a bit them kissed back. Bill toyed with my brunette hair untangling some knots. every time he did i winced slightly into the kiss. his hand slowly trailed down to my shirt. he started to lift it up but i held his wrist. "not at school!" i said embarrassed. ((is Dipper ever not embarrassed?)) Bill smirked and shrugged. "well get to that stage one point or another, pine tree." i blushed even more and he seemed to noticed and laughed once more. the bell rang for next class. i left first and Bill waited a couple minutes the left as well.

i had science which was actually fun-we ate coconut.. then math. Mabel kept teasing me about Bill and wendy. my other science was completely and utterly boring but i still took the notes and what nots. the french came. last class of the day. we took some french test on the north and south. finally the bell rang. "ill be back." i told Bill. he just nodded as i took off. i went to my locker and grabbed my book and my journal. i went back and sat down in my seat. Bill started singing some tune and danced slightly as he graded test papers. "ah pine tree.." i looked up at him from my book. "yeah?" i kicked my foot out. "100 percent." i smiled as he lifted up my paper shaking it slightly making a duck face. "sweet!" he chuckled. and placed the paper back down and went back to his singing. he stood both legs apart as he graded the rest.

"done!" Bill exclaimed slamming the last test on the graded pile. i nodded slightly making a face. i still reading my book. it was a children's book, okay, like a 4.5 grade. anyways. it was actually pretty dark. Bill bit the inside of his cheek and walked over to me. he looked over my shoulder. "whatcha readin?" he asked. i put my pointer up, indicating to hold on, then turned the page. Bill sighed loudly. "hurry up i wanna know!" a few minutes of Bill pouting later, i finished a very long, serious, chapter. i put my bookmark in it. "its keeper of the lost cities. okay?" i laughed slightly. "and you act like a child y'know?" Bill shrugged and wrapped his arms around my neck. "i know." he kissed my cheek and i smiled, blushing a little. he let go and placed his hands against his desk. "so, how does shooting star and her girlfriend know about us? and whats up with red?" i tensed as i looked up. he had a serious face with a deadly glare again. it took me a minute to process the nick names Bill gave everyone. "um..uh, m-Mabel figured out on her o-own..i-i dint tell her anything, but she told pacifica," i got quieter and blushed more looking down. "we..uh.. fucked.." I cleared my throat. "a-and uh..w-Wendy? um..sh-shes just a new fr-friend. sh-she saved me from this kid Robbie.. who was am..about to, punch me.." i got quieter again towards the end of my sentence. Bill nodded then analyzed my face. "wait..someone was going to punch you!?"  he yelled I flinched. "who!?" he yelled again after i didn't reply. "i-i dont know.." i lied to him because i didn't know what Bill would do if he found who it was. "then ill hunt the kid down!" he started to walk away fist clenched. i stood up quickly and grabbed his arm. "dont!" he looked down at me as i looked up at him. "and why no~nngh~!" i stood on my tippy toes. why did he have to be so tall. either way, i pulled on bills tie and kissed him on the lips. i caught him a bit off guard but quickly recovered. I loosened my grip on his sleeve and place them on his chest. his hands slide down to my back pockets. his slips them in, and put his thumbs on the belt loops.

time skip*
i yawned tiredly, doing my homework on my bed. i looked over at my clock. '10:48..' i sighed closing my notebook. ill do the rest in study hall. I turned the light off. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep.