[a/n] thank you

Thank you all so much.

This is actually the third book I've completed on Wattpad [excluding Equinox since it barely counts].

The first was And If I Do? from way back when I was in love with all things cliché and decided to make one of my own with a strange mystery twist. It was honestly so terrible and I eventually had to unpublish because I was so embarrassed and didn't want anyone to read it.

The second was Unfaithful. I started it back in July, thinking "huh this is a bit different," and I remembered seeing one comment on the first chapter saying it was intriguing, and I fell in love with the idea of writing it. It was at the end of October that I really began to see that a lot of people were giving it a chance, and it was so crazy to me.

But honestly? This story is the one I'm most proud of for completing.

It's both easy and hard to write something that's so close to your heart. Many parts of this book are derived from my own life. And like my characters, it's very hard to come out and tell someone my story. But I wanted to believe that I was brave enough to do it, and thus this story was born.

I'm proud of myself for continuing to write this even while things were happening in my life. There were plenty of days where I had to shut down the computer because I couldn't face the honest truth behind what I'd written.

But I pushed myself through, and that's the biggest milestone I've ever hit. So thank you for this incredible, therapeutic journey. I'm so grateful to you for sticking it through to the end. <3

Now about the ending: I wanted to leave it so there's at least a tiny bit of an opening for a future story. I'm not exactly sure what to choose though:  somewhat between writing a prequel about Conrad's life or writing a sequel about the two of them.

Even if I did want to and figured out what to write — it wouldn't be started immediately. Possibly not for a few months.

I'd like to get back to Unafraid and I'm also planning a few extra scenes for Unfaithful. After that, I wanted to continue working on 3301 since I've gotten some great ideas and I'm really excited about it.

But if I find enough inspiration for a prequel or sequel before then, well, who am I to argue with it? :D

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and [hopefully] I'll see you guys soon! Love you all!

xoxo,
twyla